Four

As Jessie and Meowth happily eat lunch, James speaks with his grandparents.

"Its Valentines Day tomorrow, James." Pop-Pop chuckles. James looks at him, confused. "Huh?..NO! I'm not doing anything for Jessie." James hisses.

Nanny drops the chocolate hearts. "But she's your lady friend, is she not?" Nanny asks, fake crying. James falls for her trick.

"S-She is! She's my best friend but I don't like her like..that!" James says. Nanny gives him the chocolate hearts. "Go pick some flowers for tomorrow, dear." Nanny smiles. James groans and snatches them.

"Fine! If it makes you happy, I'll do it.." James sighs.

~Time Skip~

James stares at the roses at sighs. Meowth appears on his shoulder. "Whatcha got der, Jim?" Meowth asks. James jumps in surprise.

"Meowth?! Um..t-these are for N-Nanny!" James stutters. Meowth laughs and points to a tag on the roses. It says "For Jessie".

"I see. Ya gots the hots for Jess." Meowth snickers. James blushes. "NO!" James growls. Meowth chuckles. "Its a secret." Meowth whispers.

James walks to Jessie's bed and puts the roses on the side. He walks away as Meowth's eyes widen. The chocolate hearts were there too.

So was a love letter.

I decided to make this a part of the fanfic cuz I'm running out of ideas heheeh