Chapter 7

Lucas's POV

I waited for josh to get to my house before going to get Riley and Farkle from Rileys house. Josh only lived a couple of minutes away so he was walking to mine. I heard the door bell ring so I grabbed my bags and headed out the door to greet Josh.

L- "hey, you ready to go"

J- "yeah, I talked to Riley and she's really excited to try and find Maya"

L- "I bet she is, I'm pretty sure she still thinks they're best friends no matter how many times I've told her"

J- "I know but she's my little niece so I have to be nice to her"

L- "I guess, shall we go get her and Farkle? Which house first?"

J- "Riley texted me and told me they'd both be at hers since he sleep over"

L- "are they dating or just really close friends"

J- "who knows, they spend like every hour of the day together"

They lived about a fifteen minute drive away and since the roads were busy we were running late. As soon as we drove to there building we saw them waiting outside with all their bags.

R- "where were you?"

F- "we thought you'd gone without us"

L- "sorry, you guys know what it's like driving in rush hour in New York"

J- "and we wouldn't leave you after inviting you"

F- "I wasn't sure with Lucas not liking us"

L- "I think we should just put everything behind us right now and focus on finding Maya"

We all agreed that it would be for the best if no one discussed all our arguments from last year and moved on with our lives. Everyone got in the car and we drove to Pensilvania.