Over

JASON'S POV

I've heard people say that they'd rather be alone plenty of times, but it feels different when the person that says it is the one you really want.

"I'm perfectly fine with being single,Chelsea." That line has been in my head all day. I have to change her mind. I want Summer more than anything. I guess it's now or never.

The bell rang signaling that fifth period was over. Lunch Time. I got up out of my seat and went to find Chelsea. I found her and her friends standing across the hall from Summer's locker.

"Hey Chelsea,can I talk to you for a minute?" I asked.

"Sure ba...oh,hold on a sec." she said.

I turned around and saw Summer,Dakota,Carter,Sarah,&Faith(another girl they hang out with) walking this way.

"No Chelsea, I need to talk to you right now." I said sternly.

She was taken back by my sternness.

"Ok baby, calm down." she said rolling her eyes.

She shooed her girls away and gave her attention back to me.

"So,what's up?" she asked.

I took a deep breath.

"Chelsea.... I'm breaking up with you" I said not wanting to drag this out.

Summer stood a few feet away listening to our conversation.

She gasped. Her eyes widened in shock.

"J..Jason why? What can I do to fix this?" she asked.

"I'm just not in love with you. My heart isn't yours anymore" I said.

"You're my everything. My one and only. Please,we can work this out." she wined.

"Bullshit" Summer mumbled.

"What the fuck did you just say?!" Chelsea hissed at her.

"I said bullshit. You're fucking sneaking around with Blake behind Jason's back and you're gonna stand here and lie to his face saying he's your "one and only." Summer said.

"What!? Your cheating on me with one of my best friends!?!" I said pissed off.

"N-no. Jason she's lying. Why would I ever cheat? I love you and only you." Chelsea said trying to wrap her arms around me but I pushed her away.

"Bullshit" Summer said again.

"Mind your fucking business Summer." Chelsea said.

"Oh cut the shit Chelsea." The three of us turned to see one of Chelsea's friends.

"ANNA!! What are you doing!?" Chelsea hissed.

"Im tired of putting up with your shit Chelsea. Summer is telling the truth. Chelsea's been fucking around with Blake for almost a month." Anna said.

"Thanks Anna." Summer said.

"No problem." Anna said and smiled.

"Who's the loner now bitch?" Summer said smirking.

"Actually, I have Blake. So still you. she said smugly.

"As far as you know" I mumbled.

"What?" Chelsea asked.

"Nothing I say is of your concern anymore" I replied.

"Fine. Send my love to your new lover asshole" she said in a sarcastic tone.

"Anna. WALK. NOW." She snapped

"I told you I was done putting up with your shit, or was someone not listening to me AGAIN!!" she said to Chelsea.

"Fine. I don't give a fuck." Chelsea said then stomped away.

"We'll actually listen to you in this group. You're probably more sane than any of us anyway." Summer said laughing.

She's so kind. Just another thing I love about her.