Prepared for class

"They are such assholes" I was saying as Carter and I walked into first period. I was telling him about earlier this morning.

"Miss Rivers. Language please." Mrs. White huffed at me.

"Sorry" I said rolling my eyes when she turned her back to me.

"Yes miss Rivers, please watch your language." My best friend Dakota said mocking Mrs. White.

"Who do you think I got it from?" I said laughing at her.

Soon everyone else filed in and took their seat.....almost everyone. 10 minutes into class Chelsea and Jason walked in late.....again. Not gonna specify what they were probably doing.

"Miss Note,Mr. Roads, if you could be so kind as to be on time for my class like everyone else that would be greatly appreciated." Mrs.White said with slight aggravation in her voice.

I held my head down and smirked. Then Mrs. White continued teaching.

"Psst"

"Psst. Summer"

I turned around. "What the fuck do you want?" I whispered at Jason.

He held up his hands. "I was just gonna say sorry about this morning. Geez." He said rolling his eyes.

I turned back around and Chelsea was eyeing me. I flipped her off and she turned back around.

I was busy doodling in my journal when a note was thrown in front of me.

"Why do you hate Chelsea so much?" It said.

Ughhh, why won't he leave me alone.

"We were friends. we both liked the same guy,and we had agreed that neither of us would date him. She goes on a date with him and then dates him. Also lead her to become a bitch. The End." I said making a long story short then threw it back at him.

He threw it back. "Then....what did I do? Why do you hate me so much?

"Shit" I said under my breath.

RINNNNGG!!

"Saved by the bell" I thought with a sigh of relief.