Into The Darkness

CARTER'S POV

Darkness. That's all I see is darkness. The last thing I remember is hearing Summer yelling at someone to fuck off and then, boom, I'm blacking out.

I couldn't hear anything at all until I heard them say Summer passed out. Then I could hear everything from Sarah crying to people freaking out because of Summer. 

"I hope he wakes up" was the last thing I heard. That's when I realized that I was in a coma. Have no idea how i knew that but I did. 

"Carter" A voice said.

"Carter" The voice said again.

"What? Who's there?" I asked. The only way I can speak is through my thoughts, but who else is in my head?

Suddenly everything went from darkness to light. I saw a figure walking towards me. She was dressed in a red gown. 

"I need you Carter. Don't leave me" She said.

As she got closer I could make out bits and pieces of her features.

"S....." as I was about to say her name she disappeared and everything went back to darkness.

"WAKE UP CARTER" The voice was shouting now.

"WAKE UP CARTER!! " Over and over again.

Then...she screamed. It sent chills down my spine. 

"What happened?" I asked. 

I was answered with another scream. 

"Carter, help me" She screamed.

She was being hysterical and it freaked me out. 

"....Come back....." she whispered in my ear

It sent chills down my spine again. 

This....this girl is intriguing me. Who is she? I can't tell. But I want tot find out, but how is the question.