Preference - Missing each other (Part One)

Dan: I can't bear to see her walking around with him, hugging him, laughing with him, kissing him. It kills me to see how she's replaced me as if we were nothing. As if our relationship meant nothing to her. It's soul crushing to see her with him.
I want her back. I need her back. With Phil out with his girlfriend a lot of the time it gets lonely. There are only so many things you can binge watch on Netflix and so many YouTube videos you can make covering up your sadness with a fake smile.  
I'm just going to have to get used to it now though. She's moved on and it's about time I do too.

Phil: I can't cope with this. I left her and it kills me everyday. I have a new girlfriend but she's only here to fill in the cracks left from when I left my ex.
I don't know why I did it and I regret it to this day. Months kept passing and I kept meaning to talk to her but I bet she's moved on. She wouldn't even want to talk to me and I don't blame her, in her position I wouldn't want to talk to me either.
I miss her so much. I wish I had never broken up with her. I wish that she knew that I miss her with all of my heart. I just wish she knew that I still love her.

A/N - I am so sorry for leaving this for so long. I don't know how regularly I'll be updating but I'm back and will be updating. Thank you so much for all that have stuck with me. Again I'm really sorry and I hope you enjoy this preference.

-FallOutGirl19-