Amanda Waller?

I was re-reading the letter for the hundredth time. The guards had come and moved me next to Harley because I escaped my cell. Griggs had a lovely bruised nose for the following week.

This week our cells have been decked out with beds and a small bucket. It's weird because we don't get the privileges. The bed was far too comfortable and the floor to hard so either way I found myself wanting jungle wood floors and to do nothing but be in jaguar form. But with Harley I can't. The door opened and Harley spoke up. "Are you the Devil?" I looked up to see her the same woman who told me to go to hell. Well looks like we're both here then. I giggled to myself but Harley looked terrified. "Harley you ok?" Me and Harley have gotten to know each other this past week and I've grown rather fond of the great Harlequin. She told me her Puddin' was coming to get her out and that he would kill anyone who got in his way.

"I'm assembling a team called task force X and you both made it onto the list. Through joining you'd get certain privileges and other things if you don't die." I laughed seriously laughed. "Aren't you the same woman who told me to go to hell? And now you want my help. I'm sorry but I'm not joining your team." My teeth elongated as Jade moulded with me. "You'd get to see Sophie." A jumped onto two legs. "I'll do it but hold your end of the bargain up otherwise I'll kill you." I hissed my jaguar taking over slightly my eyes changing silver. Amanda looked unfazed by the whole show but Harley seemed enchanted by my eyes. "Are your eyes supposed to do that?" I nodded as they faded back to purple.

Griggs walked by fear plastered all over his face as he saw the familiar Silver orbs shift into Purple. I jumped towards him and he visibly lurched backwards. "Look at the kitty afraid of the one locked behind the cage." Harley giggled her smile shining through every word. "This little kitty got a broken nose Harls he was being a naughty kitty." I giggled then I laughed my eyes bleeding silver again. I walked on all fours to where he was standing. "Boo." He jumped backwards and almost dropped the gun he carried. I laughed animal like.

Pussy.

I was outside for what seemed the first time in forever and was told to show my shadow skills those that I hadn't used in such a long time. I shadow mimicked Griggs and pulled him to the floor his head being almost devoured by the shadow, I pulled him down into the Earth and whispered in his ear "don't you ever think about holding letters from me, cause you'll have more than a broken nose." His face paled and his eyes almost turned black. Shit I'm stealing his shadow..

I let him go and pushed him away from me. "Now get me Deadshot." A table was wheeled into the training outside and guns upon guns were laid out. The truck door opened to reveal Floyd. "Ey, Floyd how you been." My head was pushed down into the army truck and I was pushed inside. I growled out in anger. I hate confined spaces.

This was way too confined. Soldiers sat on earthier side of me and they all almost clung to my sides. The place seemed to be getting smaller and smaller and smaller as time went by. I breathed heavily and growled out. "Get. Me. Out. Of. Here. NOW!" I yelled as the truck only sped up. I fell down onto the trucks floor and growled out in distress. I felt the extreme heat build up and my bones aching and snapping off. Oh god! This isn't good. At 9 foot tall animal in a 5 foot height truck. "Get. Me. Out." My legs became bigger and longer muscles built up and fur popped out of my legs. Then I was half shifted. Still they had not stopped but I couldn't speech now all I could do was hiss out and cry out in my jaguars half form. I felt my short ripping and my body finally changed into my beautiful jaguar form. I growled and tried to stand the ceiling hitting me I wasn't ever sat up I was laid down! I noticed all of them had the safety off there guns. One of them was aimed at me. I panicked and my huge body started to snap the truck and my body was then being hit in the hind leg by a person.

Pop. Off came the top of the truck and it rolled in the front yard almost and I flew out of it hitting my body on a metal tanker. Blow dart after blow dart and I was refusing to go down. 16 guards later and 75 blow darts in me and still I was breathing in jaguar form out in the open where I longed to be forever ago...