Top Secret

We walked together all to see a swirling ring of trash in the sky. My body drew power from this swirling ring of trash but it was so much energy. My fingertips brushed against the surface of a car and the lights came on. "Sorry." I mentally facepalmed and laughed. I felt a hand grip my own and I felt it heal Chato as well as myself.

Suddenly a folder written Top Secret was thrown at a car window. "You tell everybody right now. Or we can go right now." Floyds voice was low deadly and dangerous. "What's he talking about?" I growled my eyes already silver. "3 days ago,
a non-human entity appeared in the subway station.
Waller, we're almost there.
So Waller sent me and
a woman with incredibles abilities. Enchantress a witch.
See, nobody could get near this thing, but...
The witch could. She bolted needless to say it was a mistake in itself." Floyd started walking towards the pub. "DeadShot I need you." Rick spoke up. Unbelievable. "No sir, what you need is a miracle." We all followed DeadShot. I sat at the bar stool next to Diablos and he looked deep in thought. Croc sat at one of the booths, Katana sat on a window seat overlooking the garden behind the bar. "Here's to honour amounts thieves."
"I'm not a thief." Came Katanas reply. "You know I can hear him still even with it sheathed he's saying he loves you very much, that he misses seeing your face." The sword came out and was pointed at me then. I heard all the souls crying out. I pushed my body into the sword and Katana looked fearful. "I'm part of the shadow realm hunni, nothing can kill me not even your soul trapping sword." I pulled my body out of the sword and the wound healed as quickly as it came. She remained looking at me as she sat down in her seat again. "Can you excuse me a second."

I stood up my hands smoking black. I stood in the back and walked into the mirror that didn't see my full reflection. I was then in the shadow realm. The crown upon my head made all of them bow before me. I then visited hell. "Lucifer?!" I called out the crown on my head showing my status. He appeared beside me. "Oh look at you beautiful." His English accent clear as day. "I notice you have an evil on land killing the innocent." I spoke with authority. "No my dear I would be watching them as we speak if they were doing so." I growled out and magma rose in the ground. "My, my you have been getting stronger, or is it that you've found your mate now. Oh yes defiantly the second one, trust me my dear I know who it is I gave him the very gift he destroyed his wife and kids with. Unintentionally of course, but I sense your annoyance at the fact that an evil one is roaming, I shall go to the Mortal land and retrieve this one and personally toucher him." I walked back to the mortal realm and walked into the room the crown still placed upon my head.

Everyone looked at me before hearing Rick Flag walk to the bar and sit down his eyes red from small tears. When he saw me his eyes held memories. "Did you he to the bit where it said I was sleeping with it?" I sat next to Chato and listened to Rick. "Yeah, what's that like being with a witch?" Floyd asked Rick. "You're all free to go." Boomerang stood up his stool falling to the floor and walked out can of beer in hand. Walking after Boomerang I grabbed him and shoved him up against the wall. "Do you see that man in there he's giving us our freedom and loosing the woman he loves. And all you can think about is yourself! You are weak if you believe that his sacrifice is worth your freedom, your weak." I walked back in to see Floyd stood up "your daughter writes to you every single day."
"You had these the whole time??? You had letters from my daughter the whole time?!" I stood in the doorway and watched everything unfold before my navy blue eyes. "I'm gonna get you there and your gonna stop this... I'll carry yo ass if I have to." Boomerang heard all of this and stayed at the doorway. "Your sister did the same she wrote to you every single day."

"I can help you get there I can make us get there using the shadows all of us. Just told on to me I don't want to loose anyone in the shadows." Everyone came and stood with me before I used my energy to teleport us right near the swirling ring of trash in the sky.