Bomb

We all were back in prison not home prison. We all were allowed to come and see eachother now and with Griggs gone now it was so much better we had no one harassing us and no one to tell us what we can and can't do. Nobody dares to talk to us, we can't see Boomerang at all until he's calmed down and Waller thinks it alright for us to see him and not give him tools to get out. Harley got her espresso machine and so did Diablo and I. We all are inside and in cells but mine is in the middle and Chatos is fire proofed. Harley has managed to keep her phone and she's been texting Mr. J. He's coming for us soon but Harley hasn't got her hopes up there's something wrong with her she's usually happy. "Harley shouldn't you be jumping for joy." She knew what I meant but she shook her head "he is dead." She picked up her book and sipped on her espresso.

Suddenly a loud ear piercing explosion went off in the room. Harley screamed and covered the bed sheets in espresso. I jumped up and hit my head on the cage. "Ey hermosa are you ok?" I giggled lightly and nodded ignoring the slight back spots that danced across my vision. "PUDDIN'" Harley screamed as Joker and her kissed her arms around his neck. My cage and Chatos cage were both 'unlocked' and we were both walked behind Joker and Harley. We were pushed inside the van whilst Harley got to go in her Lambo up front with Joker. I curled into Chatos side and he put his arm behind my head and he kissed my forehead lightly. "أحبك" the smile that formed on Chatos face couldn't be hidden I had been teaching him my language of Arabic and he knew that that means I love you.

It'd been about a month since we'd been back in the prison and here we were being whisked away to our own placement. Harley and Joker were together now and Harley was happy. There's something off about them two though like when she was explaining to me that when she jumped into the crazy bowl that she counted the seconds for Joker to come rescue her, she claimed it took him 5 seconds longer than it should have. When you get past her insanity you begin to see this rather intelligent woman who knows everything about how the world works, how the mind works, phycology, she is truly an amazing person that simply fell in love with and became addicted to the wrong person.

The van came to a stop pulling me out of my thoughts. Chato was grabbed and so was I, but all I could do with these stupid bracelets on was whimper slightly. Chato had bracelets on as well both of them matched together and worked in the same way. "Can someone let us out of these bracelets?" I asked lightly. Hands grabbed me and yanked off my bracelets along with Chato. I rubbed my wrists lightly and Joker opened his car door and opened Harley's for her. "Thanks Puddin'!" Harley giggled softly "Why don't you treat our guests with some- respect." Joker then proceeded to laugh slowly, it made me uncomfortable let alone Chato or the others. I gripped Chatos hand as my shadow mimicry crawled up his arm and around his shoulder even Joker looked terrified. "Sorry." Chato gripped my hand and rubbed his thumb over my knuckles claiming me down. Joker walked closer and closer I looked to Harley who also came by his side. She looked to be almost trying to communicate. "How would you both like to be our friends?" He went to touch Chato but Jade growled slightly pushing at the barrier. "Mr. J." Harley cooed in his ear. Joker spun on his heal and his head twitched violently. "Wha-what?" He gripped Harley by her hands and violently shook them before he regained his composure and he wrapped his arm around Harley's shoulders. "How about we do this, we go we leave you and Harley Quinn to go to your bearskin rug and whenever you need us you give us a call? Light a fire and say my name 3 times Shadow Walker Shadow Walker Shadow Walker. That's all you say I'll know you asked for me." The smoke consumed my body and I hugged Chato and we both teleported to an ugly place, my old home.