Stuff!!!!!

"There's your shit get ready we're in for a fight." Me and Harley ran over to the area and I opened the box and screamed in delight along with Harley. I pulled out my very old outfit my jumpsuit. I threw it back in and pulled out my newer outfit. Pulling on my tight black shorts,  and my black favourite black lace like shirt. I glanced around to see everyone staring at both Harley and me, we both in sync asked what. My boots I held my boots up seeing a tiny speck of blood on the roof of my bluey purple boots. I pulled them on feeling taller. Being only 5'3 has its advantages but it's disadvantages as well. With my boots I'm 5'6. Yes I'm short! Pulling on my leather jacket and pulling on the gloves Sophie got me I looked around and saw Chato pulling on his shirt, I bit back a growl as I looked at his toned body, his tattoos seemed to make him even more attractive. Jade was swooning and drooling at our mate.

I glanced at Harley and saw she was putting on her makeup

I glanced at Harley and saw she was putting on her makeup. I opened my makeup box and put on my makeup to perfection. I pushed in my lip piercing feeling fresh blood trickle slightly before reversing and healing. Taking a deep breath I looked back at Chato and he was staring at me. His deep brown eyes almost enchanted me. Jade was becoming me to go near him but the shadow side showed me an image of me hurting him. I can't do that. But it's inevitable. She was escaping and I felt my eyes shone into silver. Fear flashed in Chatos face.

We all were told to get onto yet another small vehicle. A small helicopter. I gripped into the chair again and I felt my claws grow. "Harley." I whimpered not wanting to hurt anyone. I watched the sanity return to Harley for a minute as she spoke out "she can't fly she gets claustrophobia!" Harley yelled at Flag.

Suddenly feeling a warm hand fall on top of my own and rubbed my hand and fingers reassuringly. I looked to see the tattooed hand of Chato. A light sparkle seemed to glow in my skin and Chato removed his hand and pulled me closer to him. I smiled at him hugged him softly. Terrified of hurting him. I felt my own warmth growing and I pulled away quickly terrified of forming something that could hurt him.

A woman climbed into the helicopter and I heard all of the souls trapped in her sword. "This is Katina she can cut you all in half like mowing the lawn. I'd advise not getting killed by her, her sword traps-" I cut him off "her sword traps the souls of her victims. I can hear them. All of them." I buried my head into Chato and covered my ears my eyes shifted to navy blue.  "She does it to free me I'm her husband. You could free me though." My eyes shifted to Silver then as I concentrated on the one voice. I didn't dare look up in fear of my claws digging into Chato.
.
.
.
.
Suddenly the helicopter was falling. Plummeting like a bird after being shot. I clung onto Chato and screamed my body wrapped around tightly so tightly. I felt his hands protecting me. I felt my eyes change to navy blue again and my body formed a sort of barrier I manipulated the dark and light energy around me and made a force field to protect each of us. We stopped. Landed. On solid ground!