Basement.

We were walking down the dark stairs Chatos hand lit on fire to help him see the way. Meanwhile I walked ahead.

Suddenly I heard ruffling coming from down below inside the basement. I jumped down the last 6 steps and Chato crept silently. Slowly I opened the door the rustling stopped and I heard whimpers. The lights flashed on blinding me slightly but Chato he pulled me close to him and my eyes readjusted and there at the back of the room...

There they were...

I've never growled so loudly in all my life....

It was them holding a small child in there arms....

They saw me and there eyes turned silver and mine turned gold. Suddenly they bowed down tears in there eyes.

"The Alpha has returned." Came her voice my stepmother. Tears brimmed my eyes and I turned away into Chatos chest I saw he was steaming. "Is this your mate he's very attractive." Came the sound of another hidden female her unmated scent made my eyes blaze. "Yes and he's mine." I spoke my tone harsh and serious. She shrank back and mumbled a sorry. "Chato this is Kasy and Steven, that girl there is Esmeralda. I don't know who the child is in there arms." I spoke pointing along. "He's called Sid."
"Well come on then it's time to get batzy for killing my sister."

I didn't expect to have them follow behind me without shouting taunts. I held my hand to Chatos as his steaming body cooled down slightly. "Babe why are you so hot?" I asked him he smirked down at me and kissed my forehead. "I'm just looking out for you heromsa." I want to meet him personally. I want to talk to him personally.
Ok but I'll warm him first I don't wish him too freak out.
"Chato can my jaguar meet you talk to you her name is Jade." He nodded before I let Jade take over. "Are you Jade?" Chato sounded uncertain. "Yes I'm Jade."
"How does this work then? So when you have purple eyes it's Serafina. When you have your now gold eyes your Jade?" He quizzed his eyebrows crossing together. "That is correct, I take it you wish for Serafina back, I must tell you that I love you Chato, whatever happens I'm with you forever."
"As are you stuck with me heromsa." I giggled before Serafina took back control. "Serafina here." I coed in his ear.