Heart break

DeadShot stopped "hold that thought." Slowly I took off my leather jacket and boots. "Hold them. If your not fightin then I am and you get to meet Jade." I spoke to Chato. "Be careful though." Chato spoke almost concerned. I giggled and kissed his cheek.

All of a sudden the black gooey monsters came charging at us firing guns and other things. I started to run at them until I jumped shifting mid air into Jade. 'Kill all of the black oozing creatures not anything else.' I let her take control and watched on as she slashed and bit the oozing people in half, she noticed one going for Chato and she cried out and bit it in half she guarded Chato from the other black monsters as he held my boots and jacket I could shift back fully clothed but my shadow form would have to hold all of my stuff. One went to stab me in the leg but I dodged its attack and it fell to the floor cut in half with one swoop of Katanas blade. I bowed my head slightly before I pounced on a group of them and I shifted back seeing DeadShot hitting all of the intruders. "Thankyou." I spoke to Chato as I pulled on my jacket, gloves and boots. I remember that building.

"Flag my sister? Is she ok?!" I yelled seeing the burning building. The sky seemed to blacken slightly and small blue crystals formed in my eyes. "I'm sorry, all we found were remains some half shifted. They killed them all." I fell to my knees the blue crystals falling from my eyes. Tears. Sad. Angry. Sad. Betrayal. Bat is dead. "I told him to keep her safe, her at least." My claws dug into the cement floor as I felt a shockwave of energy hit me. It was crystal blue and it charged me negatively. I opened my eyes and everything seemed to have a glowing tint to it I could see the heat signatures of bodies. "Chato?" I asked looking at the hottest heat signature. "I'm right here." I saw his eyes slightly and saw my own they were glowing bright bright blue. "Let's move." Rick called I held onto Chato for dear life as I could hardly see. "Tell me what's the colour of the sky." I asked him almost hopeful he wouldn't say the colour. "Its black but there seems to be something bright blue following us princesa." Jade let me feel the tingles and I felt my eyes change and the blue tint faded slowly. "What colour are my eyes?" I looked at Chato. "There ice blue hermosa." I smiled and shook my head closing my eyes. They returned back to purple and I heard a window smash. I spun to see Harley gripping onto a nice sleek silver handbag. "Harley you haven't lost your touch." I cried to her and saw one piercing that stood out. "Ooooo." I called out walking through the shop window pulling the piercing out of its wrapper I looked into the mirror and pushed it in. I felt my nose heal and I looked over at Harley. She giggled and nodded in approval. 'Do we have to self detonate we'll be naked and loose our piercings.'
'Unless you want this grain of rice in us forever I suggest we detonate but now is not the right time.' I hummed to myself as we walked towards a rather beautiful building that wasn't on fire and wasn't even mucky. It screamed at me danger yet we continued to walk towards it. "This looks to good to be true." I whispered to myself which earned a chuckle from Chato who was behind me. Rick stood then knelt behind a car whilst Floyd just strolled on in there the glass door smashing and breaking. "You mind if we join you?" Rick asked annoyance clear. I watched as Harley rushed over toward the elevator. Harley. She can handle herself. Now's where she proves it. The elevator dinged and I was already at the stairs. I sprinted up to the top floor and saw Harley fighting off a monster and pull out her phone. I slowed down and pulled out my phone and saw a message. 'Make sure Harley doesn't get hurt, she gets hurt you know what will happen- J' I gulped looking up into the elevator. Everyone had caught up with me by now and saw my eyes. They were pitch black this never happens. "Diablo you think you could sort out her eyes?" Chato stepped forwards and placed his hands on my face. Smiling I looked at him, the feeling of lust was starting to try control me. "Diablo I remember now. I heard about you. Yet I always knew." I used his shadow and pulled him up the stairs with me. "Shadow Walker. Your her the one that was crossed by Boomerang at a diamond theft. He hit you in the back of he neck and stole your blue crystal didn't he hermosa." I smiled at him and growled at Boomerang of which Killer Croc laughed and spoke up, "now your dead" he growled out in his deep voice to Boomerang.

Harley giggled as the elevator dinged and everyone but me readied for battle but it was only Harley that was seen the monsters on the floor dead and oozing slightly. I high fives Harley and we all walked into a room. I heard the same communication as earlier and stopped I growled my claws extending and my head shape changed to my Jaguar one. Half shifting is the most dangerous to die in, so I'm not planning on being murdered today. My tail broke out of my skin and my eyes turned pitch black in rage. These monsters were the ones that killed them all. I climbed down onto all fours and I pushed my shadow form out of my body with all of clothes on and I shifted fully I felt weak suddenly though and I didn't know why. Until I saw the desk chairs were made out of an impure source. And one mug left out had lithium init. I shifted back fully clothed and moved to shadow form that way lithium wouldn't hurt me. They all fell from the ceiling and pounced. Element of surprise not being one. Energy, pure energy black energy surrounded them, this would work to my advantage. But then suddenly Rick was pulled under the table and all of them went to save him but me I stayed in the middle and focused on the black energy and I moved the energy around them and pushed there insides out killing all of them. But that required lots of energy. I absorbed loads of energy from somewhere and it re energised me. Lava, no. Fire, yes! I teleported into the fire and tipped bodies off the balconies and helped the fire eat them all. I laughed menacingly. I killed her! Oh my god no! The voice was of Chato but it was his thoughts. Gosh the mate bond was growing stronger and now I can hear his thoughts!