Part 10

Millie|
We sneak back into my house, laughing and dripping with cold muddy lake water. It's later than it should be, and about an hour past when Finn's mom was supposed to pick him up.
"Uh, hey mills, can I have a towel?" He smirks and wrings out his tee shirt. I nod and grab a warm towel from the dryer. He smiles at me as he wraps it around himself. I grab a towel and do the same.
"I'm going to go change into some dry clothes. I have a pair of big sweatpants and a tee shirt that might fit if your not too embarrassed to wear my clothes until yours are dry." I suggest.
He smiles.
"Okay. What color are they?"  He looks inquisitive.
"Black, and the shirt is grey." I say, picturing the clothing.
He nods.
"Fine. Only because your so nice." He teases.
I blush and smile at him as we start up the stairs. I grab the pants and hold them up for Finn to examine.
"Those fit?" I ask.
"They look like thy should fit. I'll be right back." He takes the pants from my hands.
"Wait! The shirt! You almost forgot it!" I run after him.
"Oh gee. Thanks." He laughs and closes the bathroom door. I tiptoe back to my room and close the door and lock it. I peel off my sticky muddy wet clothes and throw them on my rug. I walk over to my dresser, and pull out a pair of black shorts , and a black tank top. I throw the clothes on, and unlock my door. Moments later, Finn comes into my room wearing the shirt and pants. They fit him perfectly.
"Oh my god they actually fit. I fit in girl clothes." Finn facepalms himself. I laugh. I hear his phone go off. He looks nervous as he stares down at the screen.

Finn|

Templeytot:  Hey Finn. Your mom called, why are you at Millie's? Are you guys a couple? Wow.
I almost forgot about Jack. If he finds out I kissed Millie he's definitely going to be angry with me.
I look up from my phone screen to see Millie standing there watching me nervously as she bites her nails.

YaLikeLoboduro: Wait, Jack no. We're not a couple. Seriously. Calm down. Ew. I wouldn't date her.. she's yours. What did my mom want?

TemplyTot: I don't care if you guys are a couple or not. Just don't go behind my back alright? Oh and your mom said she was wondering why Kelly wasn't home and you and Millie were gone when she came to pick you up.

YaLikeLoboduro: oh.. um, well I was swimming in the dark lake with Millie because she was depressed because her grandma died. Um, I got it from here.. thanks Broski.

TemplyTot: yup.. good luck with the mom.

YaLikeLoboduro: lol thanks..

"It was Jack.. he's my friend. He said my mom called him. What time is it?" I explain.
She glances at the clock.
"10. Why?" She looks confused.
"OH MY GOD I'M AN HOUR LATE!" I whisper yell.
"Well, your mom is going to kill you! I'm not letting you walk home though. You live too far away, and it's too late at night." Millie's pacing around her room stressfully.
"What am I supposed to do?" I hiss.
"Why don't you just stay over! We'll explain it all in the morning." She suggests. I turn pink.
"What? Where am I supposed to sleep?" I choke.
"In my room, I'll get the spare mattress." She smiles. She walks out of the room and I can hear the door to a closet open. And then I hear Millie grunting and a mattress being shuffled across the hallway. She comes sliding into the room, and the mattress is being pushed in front of her. She coughs and wheezes in exasperation as she flops onto her bed. She grabs a sheet from her closet, and pulls it over the mattress, and sets it next to her bed. Then she goes and somehow finds 2 huge blankets, and 2 big fluffy pillows. She flops them onto the mattress.
"Boom. Your bed, sir." She says playfully.
"Wow! Thanks madame!" I exclaim, playing along.
I slip under the covers of the bed, and Millie steps past me and turns off the light, and closes her door.  I feel her sit down next to me.
"Thanks for everything, Finn. It means a lot." Even though I can't see her, I know she's smiling. I can just, feel it.
"Well that's what friends do, right?" I smile back.
"Yeah. Goodnight Finn." She kisses my cheek and climbs into her bed.
"Goodnight Mills." I mumble, my face buried into the pillows, half asleep.
I listen to the sound of the fan, and of Millie's soft snoring, and I'm fast asleep within the same span of five minutes.

"NO! PLEASE! STOP IT! STOP! NO PLEASE! I'M NOT DEAD! STOP IT!" I hear Millie wail and sit up, which makes me sit up as fast as I can. I run over and turn on the light to see Millie curled in a little ball on her bed crying and shaking.  I climb on  her bed and sit next to her, rubbing her back.
"Shh.. it's okay. It's a dream. Shh." I repeat over and over. She finally quiets.
"They were burying me alive. They thought I died at the hospital." Her voice shook as she spoke, and her eyes looked pained and tired. They were big with fear, and glassy with tiredness.
"No, your not dead. It's just a dream. It's over, shh. Relax." I try to calm her down again.
She finally relaxed and stopped shaking.
"Thanks for calming me down. The nightmares get bad sometimes." She looks as me endearingly.
"Of course, I'll always be there. Even if I'm not here." I hug her, and roll off of her bed and plunk onto mine. She gets up and shuts the light off, and we resume sleeping.
She snores really loudly, and I have to put my hand in my mouth so I don't burst out laughing. I really like her, it's just something about her that makes you want more. She's almost addicting. I wouldn't mind being addicted to her.

Authors note
YO I LOVE THIS CHAPTER SO MUCH! PLEASE COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK. THEY'RE 14 and 12 SO I WILL NOT WRITE GROSS SMUT ABOUT THEM BECAUSE THIS IS RESPECTFUL. ILY GUYS SO MUCH AND THANKS FOR READING SO FAR. WERE GETTING CLOSER AND CLOSER TO THE BIG BIG PART AND I GAVE YOU GUYS A HINT IN THIS CHAPTER.. SEE IF YOU CAN FIGURE IT OUT.. BTW WE HIT 180 READS TODAY THANK YOU GUYS YOU'RE ALL AMAZING ! XOXOXO