Chapter 8

Jess's POV

"Ok.." Taylor said getting closer to me.

His lips pressed on mine. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him. I kissed him back. His tongue touched my bottom lip, for entrance. I let him. Our lips were moving in sync. I now had my hands around his neck twirling with his hair.

Little kids came in the pool screaming. We stopped making out and got out of the hot tub. I grabbed my towel and we went up to our rooms.

"Ill come pick you up at 7:00, I will text you later!" Taylor said smiling.

"Ok! See you." I said back waving.

I got in the room, Matt and Isabella were making out on MY BED.

"GUYS, YOU ARE MAKING OUT ON MY BED!!!" I yelled at both of them.

" Jess! Sorry we didn't know you were gonna come this early.." Isabella started to say.

"Its ok, just not ON MY BED! I'm gonna go take a shower so you guys can finish what you started!" I said Isabella and Matt.

I grabbed a black crop top with printed white tribal signs with a black skirt.

I went in the shower and did my usual thing. It felt good to take the chlorine off all my body but I was so used to the smell that it didn't bug me very much.

I got out of the shower and brushed my hair and put mousse in it. I put a bit of makeup on my face, I had black circles under my eyes from not sleeping a lot.

It was 6:45. I got out of the bathroom. Matt and Isabella were cuddling on her bed. I went through twitter.

I didn't post any of the Magcon pictures yet, so I posted the one of Taylor and I making funny faces.

@jessthomp5: @taylorcaniff aren't we some cuties?😏😂"

BEEP, BEEP, BEEP.

Taylor:"On my way!"

Jess:"Okay!"

Taylor knocked on my door.

"Coming! Ill be back later guys, going on a date with Taylor! Don't talk about it to anyone! Use protection." I said to Isabella and Matt.

"Shut up!" Isabella said.

I opened the bedroom door and Taylor was there waiting.

He has a blue tank top, kaki shorts and a light blue bandana with a pair of matching sunglasses.

"You look wow!" He said smiling.

"Thanks, you look pretty good also." I said winking at him.

I grabbed his hand, he intertwined his fingers with mine while we were walking down the hallway.

"Can I plug my phone so we can listen to music?" I asked him.

He nodded his head not letting his eyes move off the road.

The song "Classic by MKTO" came on.

Taylor joined with me and was singing just as loud as me.

"Baby you're so classic!" Taylor sang smiling looking at me then back at the road.

I smiled and blushed.

We arrived at Olive Garden.

A young waitress came and checked out Taylor. He grabbed my hand and she leaded us to our table. She was so fake, Blonde hair, a lot of makeup she looked like if someone smacked a cake in her face.