Chapter 2

Jess's POV

I woke up around 1:00 Isabella is not in bed, I'm guessing she is out for breakfast with Kiley and Mikaela. I went in the washroom and took a shower. I got out, put leggings and my swimming jacket. I put my hair in a messy bun with a headband.Im not wearing this to the event. I'm just going downstairs to eat.

When I got out of my room, Cameron was walking in the halls.

"Heyy Jess!!" Cameron screamed. He had a smile on his face.

"Hey Cameron, whats upp?" I answered.

"Gonna go eat lunch, wanna join?" Cameron asked.

"Yea, sure! I was already going but it would be nice to have someone to talk to." I answered smiling.

We walked together to the elevator. It

Was quiet between us, but it wasn't a awkward silence. At the restaurant, there was a buffet. Most of the people left.

"Holy cow, I'm super hungry! It feels like if I haven't ate in days!" I told Cameron

He laughed doing a smirk.

My plate was full, there wasn't any place place for anything else.

"Holy shit you can eat! Are you gonna eat all that?" Cameron asked me.

"YEESS, I'm a competitive swimmer. I can probably eat everything there is on the buffet table." I answered back laughing.

"Ok, we will see about that" Cameron said back.

We sat down at one of the tables. We were facing each other. I was eating my food so fast. We were talking about random stuff. I didn't mention anything about me knowing about them or Magcon. After I was done my first plate of food, I got up and went to go get more.

"Where are you going?" Cameron asked me.

"Im still hungry, I need more food!" I said waving my empty plate in the air.

Cameron just laughed. I came back with probably the same amount food in my plate.

"How can you eat all this food and stay the same size?" Cameron asked me.

"Well I have 7 practices a week!" I said smiling. "I swim all week and then My team has the weekend off! Thank god!" I said smiling. "Since its summer I am off for 2 months."

"I guess I could bring you at a party sometimes then!" Cameron said.

"Maybe!" I said winking.

-BEEP, BEEP, BEEP.- my phone rang.

Mikaela: "Come get ready with us! Isabella is with us btw!"

Jess: "Ok, I'm eating with Cameron now, I'm gonna leave in a few minutes. see you in 5!"

"Cameron, I have to leave. Mikaela wants to do a few things with me and the girls!" I told him.

"Ok, let's do this again sometimes." He answered back.

I have him a hug and left. In the halls of my floor. The boys were laughing. I quietly went to my room. There was a duffle bag on the floor. I took most of my clothes in there, my shoes the stuff to do my hair. I don't wear makeup, I hate the feeling of it.

In the halls, I made sure the boys wasn't walking around. I sprinted down to the elevator.

In Mikaela and Kiley's room, they had the music blasted, dancing.

"Heyy girls!" I screamed, to make sure they heard me.

"HEYYY!!" They all screamed back.

It was around 3:30 now. The event started at 5:45. We wanted to be down at the event room for 5:15. We wanted a good place in line to meet the boys, even if we already saw them around.