Chapter 7

Jess's POV

"I need new bathing suits, like bikinis!" I told Isabella.

We walked in a random store that had tons of bathing suits!

"Look at all the blue ones!" I yelled.

"I love them all!" Isabella told back to me.

I picked a stripped white and blue twisted top and matching bottom, a coral pink bikini and a colorful tribal print bikini.

Isabella picked a purple twisted top and a matching bottom, a stripped green and white bikini and a hot pink twisted top and matching bottom.

We shopped around the mall. Hollister, Pink, Victoria's Secret, Abercrombie and Fitch.

"Im pooped, lets go back at the hotel!" Isabella said.

"Me too!" I said.

BEEP, BEEP, BEEP!

Cameron:"Wanna go swimming later?"
 Jess:"Yeah sure! When do you wanna go?"
Cameron:"10 minutes! :)"

I got in the hotel room and changed in my coral pink twisted bikini.

"Im going swimming with Cameron! Come later if you want!" I told Isabella.

"I might go later with Matt and the other boys, see you later!" She said to me back.

When I got out of my room, Cameron was already there waiting for me.

"Hey, you ready to go down the water slide?"' Cameron asked me.

"Hey, and I'm not sure, I don't really like slides. I may go thought if I convince myself! " I said smiling.

I grabbed Cameron's hand and we intertwined our fingers together. We were skipping down the halls. I was making our arms fly back and forth.

In the elevator there was an old couple.

"Awh, remember when we used to be that way." The old lady said to her husband.

"Oh, we aren't dating! Just close friends!" Cameron said.

"Ok, say what you want." The old man said.

The old couple got out of the elevator at the lobby. We continued down to the basement of the hotel and went to the pool. There was no one there! Thank god, then I don't have to worry about other people seeing me with Cameron, the fans would hate on me forever.

I put my towel on one of the chairs. I laid down on the chair. A few minutes later, I feel someone grab me and put me over their shoulder.

"CAMERON PUT ME DOWN!!" I yelled patting my hands on his back.

After that I feel the water splash around me. I push myself back up from the bottom of the pool.

"Why did you that?" I asked Cameron.

"I wanted to!" Cameron replied smiling.

"That's totally a reason!" I said splashing the water.

He ran over to the side of the pool I was laying on.

"Come on the slide with me! Please!!" He whined.

"Maybe." I said.

He pulled me out of the water and grabbed my hand while we were walking up the stairs to go to the top of the slide.

He jumped in the place where you could sit.

"Come on, sit with me!" He said smiling.

I nodded. He opened his legs so I could sit in front of him. I grabbed the sides of his legs. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer.

"It's gonna be fine." He whispered in my ear.

It gave me chills down my back. He pushed the sides of the slide so we could go down. I grabbed even tighter his legs and yelled a bit going down. The next thing I know is that we are in the water.

"Wasn't it fun?" Cameron said smiling.

"I guess!" I replied laughing putting back my hair to normal.

We were going down the slide for about 10 minutes. Then Isabella, Matt, Taylor and Nash came in.

"Hey guys!" Isabella said putting her towel on a chair.

"Hey!" Cameron and I said.

I got out of the pool and sat on the side of the pool with Isabella telling her what happened while the other guys were playing around.

Taylor's POV

When we got at the pool,  Jess was playing with Cameron in the pool.

"Hey guys!" Isabella said.

"Heyy!!"  Jess said back to her.

She swam to the side of the pool and sat down next to Isabella and talked. "Wow, she sure does look good in a bikini!" I thought to myself.

Cameron, Nash, Matt and I were splashing each other, going down the slide.

"I've got an idea!" I said to the boys." Let's pull  Jess's and Isabella's leg and pull them in the water. Nash and Matt go pull Isabella's leg and Cameron I will go pull  Jess's! But we have to go underwater and pull their leg."

"Ok let's do it!" They all said.

We swam to the girls and pulled on their legs! After that we pulled them we got up to listen to their reactions.

"AHHH!" They both screamed.

"What was that for?" Isabella asked Matt swatting his chest.

"Just for fun." He replied pulling her in for a hug.

"Who's idea?"  Jess asked looking at me.

"Taylor!" The guys said pointing at me.

"Why? Me and Isabella were having a perfectly good conversation!"  Jess said splashing water after me.

"Idk, just to play. We wanted to see your faces!" I replied to Jess back laughing.

 Jess's POV

"I'm going in the hot tub! Anyone coming?" I asked everyone.

"I'll come!" Taylor said.

We both walked to the hot tub. I looked back and saw Cameron looking at us looking unhappy. "Why does he look at us that way? I'm not even dating either of them so their should be no problem!" I thought to myself.

I jumped in the hot tub.

"Do you wants any jets?" Taylor asked me.

"Haha,yeah sure!" I replied smiling.

He got in the hot tub. We talked about all sorts of things!

"We're going back to our rooms!" Cameron said to me and Taylor.

"Ok, we will go up in a bit!" Taylor replied before I said anything.

When everyone left, Taylor sat beside me.

"Wanna go on a date later?" Taylor asked me.

"Uh, yeah! Sure!" I said smiling.

"Ok, we're going to Olive Garden! Don't talk about it to Cameron, I know he likes you! Actually a lot.." Taylor started to say.

"Yup I won't! And really!?" I asked.

"We'll he kinda talks about you all the time. And so do I.. I actually like you a lot. I know it's only been a few days, but I feel like if I've known you forever"" Taylor said looking at me straight in my eyes.

"Ohh, but.. I like both of you.." I said. " I guess ill have to pick after a few weeks and see how it goes."

"Ok.." Taylor said getting closer to me.

Authors note: hey guys, this is the second update. I will try to write tomorrow and post a chapter. I hope you guys liked it. Thank you for reading! Please comment and give me a few ideas! I'm not running out of ideas yet, but i just want a few! Love you! 

-C :)