Chapter 25

Jess's POV

''OMG, Taylor is that you??'' This fake blonde girl said coming to deliver our drinks.

''Oh, hey Ashley.'' Taylor said.

''It's been such a long time since we have seen each other!'' The girl said grinning while staring at me.

''Yeah, I know.'' He said blankly. ''It's supposed to be like that, just like I said before."

"Yeah, I know." She said looking at me. "But I mean we can just talk."

"No, I don't feel like talking to you." Taylor said squeezing my hand under the table.

"But-" She said but Nash interrupted her.

"Didn't you hear him Ashley?" Nash said. "He. doesn't. want. to. talk. to. you" he said word to word.

"Ugh fine." Ashley said stomping back to the kitchen.

Everyone at the table just kept small talk between each other.

"Hey, I'll be right back. Im just going to go at the bathroom." I told Taylor, grabbing my bag.

I walked down the hall and found the bathroom and walked in.

As I got in the stall, I heard the bathroom door open.

"Hey, it's Jess right?" I heard someone say.

"Uhm yeah?" I said peeking in the crack of the stall door.

Ashley.

"What do you want?" I asked furiously not wanting to talk to her.

"Well I don't feel like talking to a fucking stall. so get out of there." She spat.

I opened the door and got out.

"You should stay away from Taylor." She said looking in my eyes. "He doesn't love you, he has always loved me and never will stop."

"And why should I believe you?" I asked grinning.

"You're gonna regret it Hun." She said getting closer to me.

"I would suggest you to stay away from me you slut." I spat to her.

"Oh just shut the fuck up." She said as I felt her kicking the back of my knee, throwing me down to the floor.

"What the hell?" I say but the I feel someone hit my head and I go unconscious.

----------------------------------------------
Taylor's POV

It's been about 15 minutes that Jess has been gone and she hasn't came back.

I texted Isabella, telling her to go check on her.

She nodded her head back to me and got up and went to the bathroom.

Isabella- Jess isn't in the bathroom, her bag is in the stall. We gotta find her now.
Taylor- Wtf, ok I'll get a couple people to help.

"Guys, Jess isn't in the bathroom anymore and her bag is there." I said starting to get worried. "We need to find her, but we can't go all of us, Shawn, Nash, Matt and Jack G come with me."

We all walked in the kitchen, no one was even there.

As we went through the back door a black van was pulling out the alley and going away.

"Guys we need to get a car and see if it's them." Jack G said.

We all started running to the Main Street to find a car.

Jess's POV

I woke up trying to move but I was unable.

Rope was tied up around my feet and hands. I was sitting in a chair in a black room.

The room turned white and that Ashley girl came out.

"You regret saying all that stuff?" She asked me punching me in the face.

Wow, she actually has force.

I felt my fave burn up to where she hit me.

"What do you fucking want?" I asked wincing to the pain.

"You'll see, you are gonna regret going to that restaurant." She said grinning.

She turned around and a guy came and started hitting me, leaving me after punching me until I was almost knocked out cold.

The only thing I could feel was pain.

Authors note; HEY GUYS! Thanks for all the reads! I'd like to thank my friends Josh for helping me with the idea for the chapter lmao. Anyways y'all should go check out my new story called "My brothers?"
-C :)