Chapter 9

Jess's POV

I woke up at 12:30. Since the events were all done, I could sleep in as long as I wanted.

My phone had 3 texts

Isabella:"Hey, I'm going out with Matt see you later! :)"
Jess:"Hey, ok! See you tonight."

Taylor:"Good morning beautiful!😊💕"

Jess:"Good morning!😘"

Cameron:"Wanna go out tonight? :)"
Jess:"Yeah sure! :) what time and what do i have to wear?"
Cameron:"Ill be at your room around 6:30, wear something fancy but comfortable!"
Jess:"Okk, see you then! :)"

I went in the shower, I did all the normal stuff I did.

I got out and brushed my hair and put it up in a messy bun with a headband.

I put baby blue high waisted shorts and a white flowy shirt. I wasn't gonna wear that for the date thought.

I went for a walk around to find a good place to eat.

Jess:"Hey Nash! Its Jess, meet me at Starbucks. lets chill for a while."
"Hey, and ok! Im leaving now!"

Nash and I were best friends now. We always talked and stuff. He was like a older brother I always wanted.

"Hey! Whats up?" Nash asked me sitting in front of me.

"Nothing much, I was waiting for you to get a drink and then I could ask you a few things.." I said looking down.

"Ok, what do you want?" Nash asked.

"A Cotton candy frappe please!" I said smiling.

He walked to the counter and ordered our drinks.

He came back with them.

"Thanks!" I said taking a drink out of it.

"What did you want to talk about?" Nash asked me.

"Ok, well I like Taylor and Cameron very much.." I started to say. "But I'm gonna have to pick between them eventually."

"Yeah, I saw that. Both of them talks about you, A lot! They are both great guys but its gonna be your choice, just need to make the best choice." Nash said.

"Really? I don't even know why they like me. Im not special or anything. But I'm scared to make the wrong choice." I said back looking down. "I really don't know what to do."

"They like you cause your you. You're not scared to be yourself in front of them like all the other girls. You're not fake. Go on a few more dates with them separately and then make your decision." Nash said smiling.

"Ok, I will. Thanks, Nash for helping me out!" I said getting up to give him a hug.

"Lets go back at the hotel and chill with them!" Nash said.

We grabbed our drinks and walked out of the store. In the hotel there was way less people since the event was done.

We walked to Taylor's room and no one was there. Nash walked to Jack G's room. All the boys were in there and Isabella also.

"Hey guys!" Nash and I said together.

Taylor's POV

"Hey guys!" Nash and Jess said together.

Why is she with him. Does she like him, I hope not cause I'm gonna get her before Cameron or him.

"Hey!"Everyone said.