Chapter 10

Jess's POV

I woke up in Taylor's arms. He was still sleeping. "He is so cute when he is sleeping." I thought to myself. I tried to move out of Taylor's arms, but his grip got tighter every time I tried to get out.

"Babe, where are you going?" Taylor asked in his sleepy voice.

"Well I'm hungry and Isabella and my other friends wanted to hangout before they left.." I told him.

"Well we can order room service and then you can leave, I really don't feel like getting up!" Taylor said smiling.

"Fine but I'll have to leave at 12:00." I said giving a peck on his lips.

He kissed me more, I knew he wanted more.

"Taylor not now, it's too early and I'm tired." I said looking in his eyes.

"Fine, but.." Taylor said, but then started to tickle me.

"TAYLOR NOO!!! PLEASE DONT DO THIS!" I yelled out.

He tickled me for a few minutes until he saw that I couldn't breathe anymore.

"Thank you, I can finally breathe!" I said smiling. "I'm super hungry now, can we order food now?"

"Haha ok. Just a plain breakfast right?" He asked me.

"Yeah, but I don't eat eggs, so pancakes, bacon, waffles! Surprise me babe!" I said smiling.

He had a smirk on his face when I said that. He called room service and came back to his bed, then he jumped right on me.

"Taylor!" I yelled.

"Jess!?" He said laughing.

"You're smushing me!" I said to him.

"But I'm comfy!" He said smiling.

"But I'm not!" I said trying to push him off me.

The room service came with out breakfast. Taylor went and got it for us.

"Waffles, bacon and pancakes!" He said smiling.

"My favorite!" I yelled running to give him a hug.

He pulled me up, and I had my legs around his waist. He pecked my lips.

"Lets eat!" He said to me.

"FINALLY!" I yelled jumping out of his arms.

We grabbed our food, sat on his bed and ate almost everything that was on the cart.

It was now 11:30.

"Is it ok if I take a shower in your room?" I asked Taylor.

"Yeah sure, go for it." He answered.

I walked in the bathroom and took a quick shower cleaning my body.

After I wrapped the towel around me.

"Shit I forgot my extra clothes on Taylor's desk." U said out loud to myself.

I walked out of the bathroom and quickly grabbed my extra clothes.

"Wow, wait! Come back here!" Taylor said.

I backed up a bit.

"Yes?" I said, I wanted the conversation to end, I'm always scared that my towel falls off.

"You look great with just a towel, you would just look better without it." He said winking at me.

"In your dreams bud!" I yelled at him walking in the bathroom and locking the bathroom door.