Chapter 5

Jess's POV

"What are we gonna do for the rest of the day?" Isabella asked me.

"I'm not sure, but I wanted to go train in the pool for a few hours. My coach still wants me to train when I have time." I replied.

"Ok, I might go at Starbucks and stuff later!"

We walked up to our room. I decided to watch pretty little liars, one of my favorite tv shows.

"We are going to Starbucks! Wanna come?"Isabella asked.

"No, I'm gonna go train while you guys are gone!" I said. "I will go with you guys next time!"

"Ok, see you in 2-3 hours!" Mikaela said.

"Byee, see ya!" I said waving.

I went to the bathroom and changed in my favorite training suit. Luckily I brought a two piece speedo suit. It has blue, grey and white faded squares all over it. I also had my training bag that had all my stuff inside it. I put my team sweater and went down to the bottom level at the pool.

No one was there. Yet. I put my cap and goggles and started swimming laps.

After about 40 laps, I thought I saw someone at the wall looking at me. I turned at the wall and got up to see who was there. Taylor, Cameron and Nash where their watching me.

"Hi, what are you guys doing here?" I asked them.

"Well we wanted to go swim, when we arrived down here, you were swimming." Cameron said.

"Oh, how long have you been here?" I said.

"About 10 minutes." Taylor said smiling.

"Oh, so you probably saw me swim most of all my laps. I can get out if you guys want the pool!" I said.

"You're so good at swimming! Let's race?" Nash asked me.

"Haha, idk if you will win buddy." I said laughing.

"I bet I can beat you!" Nash said. "I'll give you 10$ if you win and if I win you give me 10$? Ok!"

"Deal." I said.

I got out of the pool and waited for Nash to get his shirt off and stuff. I could see Cameron and Taylor looking at me.

"You ready to be beaten?" Nash said.

"Haha, no you are the one that will be beaten!" I said laughing. "We will dive from the side and then we start."

"Cameron Taylor come start us up!" Nash said.

"READY, SET, GOO!" Taylor and Cameron yelled.

We both dived in. I was going as fast as I could. When I reached the wall, Nash wasn't even half way through the pool.

I could see Taylor and Cameron laughing at him.

Nash reached the wall and gave me a high five.

"Ok, I guess I can't beat you!" Nash said smiling.

"Haha, we'll I've been training for years now." I said.

"Are you guys coming swimming or not?" I asked Taylor and Cameron.

All that I saw was a huge splash right in front of me.

I felt someone pull me under water. I opened my eyes and saw Cameron! I waved at him and smiled. He did the same back.

After a few hours, we went all back upstairs.

"I have to go take a shower, I'll text you later!" I said to Taylor.