Chapter 4

Jess's POV

When I was walking up in the halls, I heard the music in my room.

"I bet they are all dancing." I said aloud to myself.

I opened the door of my room and I saw Mikaela, Isabella and Kiley dancing around singing.

"Hey guys! Are you almost ready?" I asked them.

"Well we were thinking about going to ask the boys for their signature shirts!" Isabella said. "Do you wanna join in?"

"YEAH, LETS GO!" I screamed running for the door.

I went to Taylor's room. Maybe Cameron will be there too so I can take his shirt for tomorrow's event.

"Im going to Taylor's room with Isabella, Matt is in his room. Im not sure where Shawn and Aaron are thought.." I said.

"We will find them!" Mikaela said.

I knocked on Taylor's door.

"Its unlocked, come in." Taylor said.

God his voice is so perfect, I could listen to him talk forever! I thought to myself.

"Hey! I was wondering if I could borrow one of your signature shirts for the event today?" I asked smiling.

"Yeah, sure. I just need to find it in this mess!" Taylor said looking through everything.

"Wow, what happened, last night it was clean." Isabella said. "And Matt can I also borrow one of your signature shirts too?" Isabella said smiling.

"Yeah, sure! You can keep it too if you want!" Matt said.

"Awh, thanks!" Isabella said smiling.

"I ship it!" I said quietly to Isabella.

"HAHA, that will probably never happen." Isabella said.

"Yeah it will!" I replied.

"What will happen?" Matt asked
Tossing Isabella one of his shirts.

"Nothing, just talking. And thanks!" Isabella said cutting me off so I couldn't say it.

"Taylor, do you need help finding your shirt?" I asked.

"No, its ok." Taylor said from the washroom.

I walked over to the washroom and peeked in the door.

"Are you sure? Cause I can probably find it for you!" I said laughing.

"Ok fine. I suck at finding stuff!" He said looking down.

"Its fine, men cant find stuff without a woman!" I said winking at him.

"Haha, real funny." Taylor said doing a half smirk.

"YES, FOUND IT!" I yelled. "See you need a woman in your life to help you find stuff!"

"But what if my woman is right in front of me" He said pulling me closer to him.

"Oh, uhm. Well I could, but not now!" I said quickly leaving the room.

I kinda like Cameron too. I just cant choose which of them.

"Isabella lets-" I said when I saw Matt and Isabella making out on the bed.

"Ok, never mind I can wait" I said going back to see Taylor.

"What are you doing?" Taylor asked me.

"Well uhm, Isabella and Matt are kinda making out on his bed right now." I said sitting on the counter.

"Ohh! Way to go Matt." Taylor said putting one of his arm up in the air.