Chapter 14

Taylor's POV

I woke up. It was only 10:30.

Jess was still deep in her sleep. Its funny how she has a smile on her face when she sleeps. I wonder what she is dreaming about thought.

Matt and Isabella were still sleeping. I don't think you could fit a magazine in between both of them.

I let go of Jess and went to go take a shower.

I changed and went back in my room.

Jess was laying on my bed with a straight face, she looked pissed. Matt and Isabella were laughing at something.

"What's going on?" I said to everyone.

"I reminded Jess about something and it pissed her off." Isabella said.

"It wasn't funny thought, cause I really didn't want to remember that." Jess trailed off.

"What was it?" I asked Jess.

"NOTHING IMPORTANT! ITS TOO EMBARRASSING!! ISABELLA YOU BETTER NOT SAY ANYTHING!!" She yelled.

"Ok ok!" Isabella said.

"Ok!" I said and jumped on the bed right beside her.

Her phone dinged.

I kinda peeked on her screen, she was talking to Cameron.

"We should go back to the hospital and go see Nash, he is gonna come back out in a few day!" Jess said with a huge smile on her face.

We all agreed with her.

Jess's POV

"First Jess and I had to go change!" Isabella said.

"Yeah, you guys can come. Just stay in the bedroom." Jess said.

I grabbed Taylor's hand and we walked back to my hotel room.

Isabella opened the door.

I runned to my suit case and quickly picked my clothes and ran to the bathroom before Isabella.

"I KNEW YOU WERE GONNA DO THAT" Isabella yelled to me.

"HAHA, YOU WEREN'T FAST ENOUGH!!" I yelled through the bathroom.

I put my Aaron Carpenter baseball tee and a pair of leggings. I wore my neon blue vans with it. I braided my hair in a side braid.

"Your turn." I said to Isabella.

"Took you long enough." She said back.

I walked to my bed and sat beside Taylor.

"Hey babe." Taylor said to me.

"Hey!' I blushed. Even if we don't date, he still tells me that, but I really don't mind.

He put his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him. Then he looked into my eyes and kissed me.

I have butterflies in my stomach. Every time he kisses me I do.

He pulled back and smiled.

Isabella came out of the bathroom ad then we left to go back at the hospital.

----------skip car ride--------

I runned to Nash's room.

When I got to his room I went right to him and hugged him.

"Someone's happy to see Nash!" Carter said winking.

"I missed my best friend you weirdo!" I said back.