Chapter Eleven: Speculations

Remember what I said to stick with Nikka so as not to making any trouble? I kind of slip with that idea because the drudging feeling is starting to crawl beneath my clothes and she's better off without me anyway. Picture out: me, her and all the trouble, doesn't sound so irksome, is it? But me and trouble sounds more legit and I'm saving her from all the fuss. So about my to-do list, these are the following what-to-find-outs

1. MALACHI

2. INN

3. ADRIAN AND TASH AND PARTY

4. BRAY

This is not in order; it's either that I find out Adrian's crazy love story first or Bray. With a tablespoon of Nancy Drew, one cup of Sherlock Holmes and a dash of CSI episodes and viola, enough sleuthing skills for me to solve the unthinkable. I even come up with my first hypothesis. MALACHI could either be a person or a group. I recall Carey said something about it

*FLASH BACK*

"Is this because of the Malachi?"

And why was Vincent so anxious when Carey spilled that for me? Sounds like a commencement of a new dare. MALACHI+DANGER+ME. This is a serious combination but I won't let it happen. All I know is, MALACHI wants to hurt me and maybe it's someone I know.

We're here now at the reading section and...oh, cut-the-crap-out! Everyone is still looking at me as if I'm a lost puppy. I don't need your pity guys! I sit at the comfy sofa indignantly and just bury my face with my hands and pretend to sob. That will stop everyone from judging me. Somebody pat my shoulder and obviously, that's Edna .

"There...there... Mr.T will finish them off, hon" Edna reassures. I pretend to sniff

"Thanks, I need that" and I quit the drama

I told them: Edna, Nikka, MC, Kim, Elyette, Shyra and Elsie about earlier because telling them might help and this sounds cliche but this what friends are for. They tell things even if it's traumatizing, disgusting and mind blowing because you definitely want the consolation. You like to hear them say "It's Ok" or "Leave them be" or if Shyra would add "Let me take care of them" because they eager to boot you with their love and support now that you're stumbling.

"Fear not, we got your back"

_

Allen returns

"Attention everyone, the Mad Science Org. is ready to see you now. Please, come this way"

She leads us to their auditorium. There are wall banners of the Mad Science Organization hanging from each marble column and some digital add ons such as lighting to intensify the effects. Various anomalous exhibits are stationed at the sides just lateral to the seats and almost all of it are occupied since there are other schools that are joining. Allen ushers us to our designated seats just behind the Barevand School. I look at the surrounding with a complete awe and did I just hear a jaw drop? Yeah, can somebody close Joe's jaw before fly jr. plays with his uvula and while you're at it, remind him to quit messing with his hair spray? Jeez, does he wants to get notice by the other schools or what? Allen gave us a program before she left and it begins with the introduction of Dr. William Pattiwagon. I don't need my anti-sleep gum (doublemint) for this since my insides are still boiling. The butterflies in my stomach are burning inside which is enough to cause my emotions set to blaze. I hate this hatred. My admiration to him is now at a thin line and it's up to him whether he'll set it up to pure hatred or not. Maybe someday, there'll be reconcilation in our relationship as friends but I doubt it. It saddens me. I didn't expect it would turn out to be like this, as rivals and what's worse, he just sees me as his pawn. That really is a thing to be sad about. I read Nikka's article about sentiments and she says that the greatest hate often springs from the greatest love but who was his greatest love? Mr. T? Yeah, maybe he's gay but seriously, it must have been the MALACHI's fault but how did I freaking got involve in the quandary? Why should I be his target from all the girls?