Chapter Three: Riverwalk Inn

• Dedicated to Sharmaine Solomon

I need a stretch *Stretching*. I raise my arms and reach for the sky. (I hear a bone crack, yikes) Someone pushes me away.

"Move, girlfriend. I need fresh air. bihuuh!" Joe, my gay classmate. He removes his glasses.

He is manipulative, a fashionista, a model and a mocker! I get my luggage and go down the bus. When I touch the dry ground, I see a very old INN and it looks abandoned. Does anyone feel goosebumps or is it just me? This place gives me the creeps!

"Fuck, that is so sick!" I never heard Adrian's voice since the day we met. His words are a little offbeat so get use to it. He is a rebel. I remember when his father asked me to help him out but it didn't work coz he lacks coordination. He's problematic and I dislike it. He somehow sees abnormal situations "cool".

"Einstein got's game." he adds. He is referring to Mr. T.

"Are we lost?" MC asks with her innocent voice.

"We're not lost dear, we'll just have to wait for..." Mr. T checks his reminder notebook "For...Mr. Tuck. He is the owner of this magnificent INN! Someone told me that he's very old"

"Is this what you define magnificent! You're the one who's to call old..." Shyra kicks a stone and crosses her arms.

"Excuse me?" Mr. T adds.

From the looks of it, we're the only customers. The place appears to be empty and the sky is about to rain. Great, what more bad lucks will come? The air gives a cold breeze and it helps me to relax. I turn off my mp3 and put it back in my pocket. We're standing like complete idiots! I see the bus driver takes a break, he's eating a hamburger supreme and my mouth is watering. I should have bought takeouts.There are meters away from the Inn's entrance door, it's just walking distance so we go there to see if Mr. Tuck's really home. Mr. T does the favor, he holds the rusty door knock and slams it lightly to the wood three times while 25 of us, are waiting for Mr. Tuck to show up. Minutes after minutes, he didn't show up. I stare at the dusty window and I see someone moving.

"What is it?" Nikka asks but I ignore her. I view the dusty window again and there's a figure moving to it's right rapidly. I move to the next window. This one's broken. I take a peek and move the curtain from my view. It's so dark but I hear a husky voice. I open the window instead since it's unlock and I can budge right through in. I take a closer look. Oh boy, when this window is razor sharp and suddenly falls off, my head will be cut off

"Hello...Mr Tuck" I call. I can't see anything and the figure is no where to be found. I have a terrible idea, why won't I just sneak inside and open the door myself? Just to save us some time...okay I'll do it. Half of my body is inside the dark room now. *Sliiiip* Oh my god. I'm stuck!

"Shit!" I talk to myself. I'm so stupid to wander on my own. How can I be such a dumb ass! All of a sudden, I hear that voice again and it's laughing.

"Get me out of here!" I struggle and keep moving with haste just so I can get out from this stupid window. It's all my fault, I should have stayed with the others but why aren't they helping me? They should see me struggling here! I hear foot steps coming closer. "Nikka!". I put my hands at the linings of the window and even though it's dark, I need to feel any material that can make as a handle. Need to find a lock. I restraint myself from panicking coz I really need to focus. My arms is so painful. You can imagine me stuck in the window, arms backward in V shape and to think my butt is exposing too much. My hands keep searching for any help and thank God, I feel the lock. I unlock it and raise this friggin window. Still holding it, I am panting and suddenly, I see a face and it coughs so violently and scary. I let go of the window and back out. I bump someone on the back and...