one

Mike

I stood there. In the middle of the dance floor. Everyone looking at me as if I was Leonardo DiCaprio. I saw a girl, wearing a pink dress and lovely blond hair. She approached me and I blushed at who it was.

"Hey Mike. Want to dance?" El said, holding out her hand.

"I would love to my princess." I said as I took her hand but I suddenly heard shouting.

"Mike! Get away from her!" Dustin yelled, I looked at him disgust.

"I ain't leaving my bitch." I said savagely as El hits my head, I look at her in shock. "What did I do?"

"Wake the hell up son of a bitch!" El shouted as I was very surprised. She swore. I'm shook. "Wake up Mike! Wake up!"

"Mike! Wake up you earthling!" Nancy said as I shot awake. Another dream about the snowball... "Another dream?" Nancy asks as I nod slightly and sit up against my bedpost. "We'll talk about this later but you can't be late for this memorial, okay? El would want you there, your probably the only person she wants there." Nancy said as I realised it had been a year today. A year since El... I'm not even gonna say it.

"I'll take a quick shower. Make me some breakfast please." I asked nicely as Nancy nodded and walked out my room. Since El left, me and Nancy have grown a really strong bond. We tell each other everything... Well there is one thing I kept from her, she doesn't know that I liked El or that I kissed her, she thinks that El was a close friend, god she was more than that.

25 minutes later
I walked downstairs and I sat at the table where Nancy had made me some blueberry pancakes. I ate it quite slowly, ever since El left, I eat quite slowly too, I don't eat fast, I take my time, El taught me that somehow.

El made me feel alive. When I first saw her in the pouring rain, I immediately felt something; I knew we was going to be together forever, whether that's as friends or married and having mileven babies... EW OMG I'M TURNING TO NANCY.

El taught me how to love. I've never felt this much love about a girl in my entire life. When she left, I changed. I actually haven't seen the guys that much, I only see them at school, and I barely talk because I'm always thinking about Eleven, and the life she could be living. We could get up together, have breakfast together, ride our bikes to school, ride back home, watch tv and dance all night, we could talk about our feelings and maybe... We could kiss one last time.

If I was to see El again, I would kiss her infront of everybody. And I'm going to stand by my word, if ever I saw her again, I'd kiss her to death.

"Mike." Nancy said, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah?"

"We are leaving in 10 minutes, hurry up and finish breakfast." She said as I nodded. I had finished my food anyways, so I ran upstairs and grabbed Eleven's memorial present I'm going to leave near her memorial. It may seem werid but it's a snow globe. A snow globe which has a disco ball on its ceiling (representing the Snowball) and a picture of me and her as the background which we took when I made her up. And then two stick figures dancing (representing me and El.) I made sure the girl figure had no hair so El would appreciate it even more. But she's not here to see it. And it kills me to this day that she's not in my life.

***

I know this was a shit start but hey guys!
Welcome to my Mileven book!
I'm literally going to be making this up as I go along as I cba to plan this book.
This book will be between 15 and 20 chapters, not that long. I would make it 11 but aaaay that's too short...
I hope you all enjoyed!