twenty three

a/n: can I just say before hand... I'm sorry.

Mike
"Uh... Where am I?" Steve asked as his eyes fluttered open and saw me and Nancy staring at him. "Did you fucking drug me?"

"No. You were drunk, and you came over here yourself." Nancy said as Steve stood up.

"STOP LYING!" Steve shouted as Nancy jerked back. I knew what I had to do.

I kicked him where the Sun don't shine.

"FUCK." Steve yelled as he fell to the floor, crying like a baby.

"Michael why-" I interrupted Nancy.

"You. Steve Harrington. Are a mouth-breather. A son of a bitch who hurts young women like my sister, and sleeps with them so they can become the big man! Well guess what Steve, you're not the big man. You're not the person everyone wants to be. Because you're a big fast screw up!" I shouted as Steve looked at me for a while.

"What did I ever do to you Wheeler?" He whispered. "WHAT DID I DO?" He yelled.

"Steve-"

"NANCY SHUT THE FUCK UP. YOU WERE THE ONE WHO LEFT ME FOR THAT SCUMBAG JONATHAN BYERS! HES A PERVERT NANCY! WHEN WILL YOU REALISE HOW PERVERTIVE HE IS!" Steve interrupted.

"Steve, I'm not with Jonathan!" Nancy shouted, as tears were forming on her face.

"Sure you aren't." Steve whispered. He looked at the floor as I kicked him again and he passed out again.

"Drive him home Nancy before he loses his will to live." I said as she nodded and she helped his body into the car. I watched Nancy drive away as I walked upstairs back to Eleven.

Dustin
Me and Lucas decided to bike around Mirkwood for a while. Get some fresh air since Mike and El weren't out, and Will was busy. I didn't really want Max with us today, I don't know why but she creeps me out in a way.

"So... What's going to happen now?" I asked Lucas as he tilts his head as we slowly bike down an empty street.

"What do you mean? With Max and Will?"

"Yeah." I said blankly.

"Well, I'm going to see Max tomorrow so if she tells me she likes me, then I'll say I like her back and... Maybe we become a thing."

"YESSS." I whispered as Lucas chuckled.

"But... If she says she likes Will, I'll tell her to go get him and I'll just be single for the rest of my school life... And I'll never find a girl like Max again. Pretty simple logic." I said as we turned near an ice cream shop, and we realised we was near the Mall, where Will said he was going.

"Hey, that ice cream shop is new." I said as me and Lucas got the same idea.

ICE CREAM HERE WE COME.

Eleven
Mike walked back into my room around 15 minutes ago. We've been cuddling since.

"El, did you want to hang out with Lucas and Dustin today?" Mike asked me as I shrugged.

"It's up to you really. I wouldn't mind staying here in your arms, or biking around with my hands around your waist and my head on your shoulder." I said. I lift my head to look at him. "At least I'll be with you."

"I love you." Mike said. I was going to say it back but Mike had already kissed my lips. It was a 5 second kiss.

God I love Mike so much. I'm happy now that we are a thing. No one will be able to break us.

Especially Will. Or Max. Or anyone for that matter.

I hear the door open and assume it's Nancy.

"Mike! El! Come downstairs NOW!" Nancy shouts, crying.

Me and Mike run downstairs as fast as we could and we see Nancy crying and behind was Dustin and Lucas with their bikes, crying also.

"Guys... What's going on?" Mike asked.

"I need to go see Jonathan... But tell the guys, okay?" Nancy said as she ran out the house.

"NANC-" Mike began to run after her but Dustin blocked his path.

"Listen Mike, just stop." Lucas said, wiping his eyes.

"What's happened?" I ask.

"It's Will and Jonathan..." Dustin said.

"They've been in a car accident."

***

I'm sorry...