twenty seven

Nancy
I drive to the hospital. I rush in and run to the desk.

"Hello mam, can I see Jonathan Byers please?" I asked, out of breath a little.

"Let me see if he's available dear." She said as she went on the phone for a minute. She hung up. "He is in Room 19, which is down that hall, so no going up elevators or anything, he is still unconscious, but he is available to see."

"Okay, thank you."

"Anytime dear." She said as I read her name badge; Terry Ives, sounds familiar. I walked to Room 19 and I opened the door to see Jonathan in his bed.

I walked in and shut the door behind me. I kept my face facing the door as I tried to hold back my tears. I slowly turned around and then I just broke down.

I didn't want to see him like this. He shouldn't be in that bed, nobody deserves to be in that hospital bed!

"Jonathan." I said as I walked over to him. I admired his body. "I... I... I love you so so much.... Please... Please wake up." I managed to say as I started to choke on my own tears. "I'm in love with you and everything about you, I want us to be together. Forever. When you wake up... I want us to talk... And start dating... Because I've realised now, that... I want to be with you... Not Steve, or anybody else... Just you."

I covered my mouth and continued to cry. I calmed myself down and I wiped my tears away. I took a few deep breaths and looked back at Jonathan.

"No matter what happens, if you die, if you survive, I'll always love you, always." I said as I took one last look at Jonathan Byers before I walked out of the hospital.

Now.

Time to save Will.

Mike
Me and El are sitting on the couch, we are watching tv. Lucas and Max are sitting on the floor, god knows what they are talking about because I'm only focused on Eleven. Dustin left ages ago because he was needed at home.

"So... Are you up for it? El? Mike?" Lucas said, snapping me out of my thoughts and looking at Lucas.

"W-What?" I said as Lucas and Max looked at each other and laughed.

"It's calm, you were too busy admiring your girlfriend." He said as I laughed. I looked at El who was blushing.

I don't know what I did to deserve her. What did I actually do?

"You two are so adorable together." Max added as El smiled.

"So are you too." She said.

"Anyway, would you guys want to go on a double date? You two and us two?" Lucas asked as me and El looked at each other.

"Sure!" We said in unison.

"Do you guys want to go tonight? We might as well." Max added as we all nodded. "Me and Lucas will meet you guys later."

"Okay." I said as Lucas and Max left. I turned to El who got up and ran upstairs.

I ran after her and she ran into Nancy's room.

"Where's Nancy?" El asks, looking around her room.

"She's gone to see Jonathan." I said as she nodded. She turned to face me and she took a few steps closer. "I hope Jonathan is okay."

"Me too." I said.

Then I began to think about Will.

I'm still pretty pissed after what happened, but I just want to find him, sort it out with him. Because we're meant to be best-friends.

Later on that day
Lucas

Me, Max, Mike and Eleven are at a pizza place for a double date. And things are great! We are all talking to each other and talking about random things.

Then, I notice something strange.

It's a guy with white hair, who looks like Brenner, with a boy, who looks like Will.

"Guys." I whisper as everyone looks at me.

"What?" Mike says, sipping on his Coke.

"Look in my direction." I said, looking at the booth as everyone's eyes followed mine.

The boy looked exactly like Will, except he has bruises and looked more pale, and he wore clothes Will would never wear.

"Papa." I heard El say as Papa turned around. We all looked back at the booth.

"We need to get out of here." Mike whispered.

Will

"What do you want then Willy boy?"

"Can I have-"

"SIKE! I'm not getting you no Pizza Willy, it's for me, and only me." Dr Brenner said.

I was wearing a grey jumper and blue sweatpants, I looked poor. And also my face was bruised up and I had gone paler.

I then looked over Brenner's shoulder and saw Mike, Eleven, Max and Lucas leave. I wanted to go after them... But they probably saw me and left.

They hate me.

Lucas definitely does, even though he's probably with Max because I let him, he probably still hasn't forgive me, even though he says he has.

Mike and Eleven are probably the ones who hate me most. I called El a monster. I told the truth about Steve and Nancy to Mike. I shouldn't have said anything.

El isn't a monster, she never was! She's just... Different to all of us, and I used that as an advantage when I shouldn't have.

Mike is one of my best friends. I would never want to hurt him. And again I used the Stancy situation as an advantage to hurt him.

I just want someone to help me get away from Brenner, and maybe, just maybe...

I can sort everything out because I love them all.