Chapter 22

Emma's POV

Killian and I were heading back to NewYork, but as we were leaving my mother showed up as we were about to leave.

"Emma where do you think your going?" My mother asks.

"Im leaving with Killian." I say to her.

"No your not. Killian why dont you tell my daughter about your past with Rumple Gold's wife." My mom says.

"She already knows." Killian says.

"Yeah I already know." I say.

"Well then you should know this guy cant be trusted with you or your child. Lets go." She says.

"Mom just drop it. Killian and I are together and we are having a child. Im done here. Your nothing but a ruiner. You ruin everything. Now goodbye." I say and get into the car.

Killian got into the car and we drove off. I would never treat my child like this ever.

Killian's POV

"Swan?" I question.

"Im not talking about it. She doesnt deserve anything from me, from us. She's horrible." She says.

"I just think you should talk to her after all she is your mother." I say.

"Killian you may be on good terms with your family, but mine isnt like yours. Please lets just focus on the family we are starting." She says.

"As you wish love. As you wish." I say.

"Thanks for dropping it." She says.

"Your welcome. Anyway love we are at the point where we can find out the gender of our baby. Are you gonna do that?" I ask.

"I dont know. Maybe. Im not so sure yet. Do you wanna know?" I ask.

"Im not so sure either love." I say.

We drove the rest of the way and Emma was fast asleep. Through after we got back Emma went out with the girls I went out with the guys and saw Milah handing money over to Jekyll. What the hell is gone on here?

A/N: So should they find out the gender of there baby? Also Im asking again Baby Girl or Baby Boy?