Chapter 26

Killian's POV

"Killian!" I heard Emma scream.

I left the coffee machine and rushed to her room and saw her mother in the room.

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

"Im here to see my daughter and her child." Emma's mother says.

"I dont want you here." Emma says.

"Oh you will want me around once things go... Nevermind." Emma's mother says and looks at me.

"Love, I'll be right back." I say and walked out.

I went outside and saw Milah and Jekyll in a car and I banged on the window.

"What the hell Killian!" Milah yells.

"What do you want?" Jekyll asks.

"I need to know is so rich woman paying the two of you to hurt me or to trick me into leaving Emma and my child?" I ask.

"Whats it to you?" Milah asks.

"I just need to know is some lady doing this?" I ask again.

"And if we tell you the truth what will you do for us?" Jekyll asks.

"Simple. You tell me the truth and I wont tell the police about you two slaking, I will never speak about Jekyll kidnapping me, and I know how much money Milah gets if she divorces Gold." I say.

"Okay we have a deal." Milah says.

They looked at me and told me everything and so I gave them all the information I know. Then the drove off and I wont have to deal with them anymore. I walked back into Emma's room and she was crying and her mother was gone.

"Love whats wrong?" I ask her.

"Your whats wrong." She says.

"What that makes no sense." I say.

"You left me with that bitch and she has been saying that your planning on taking Kyla away." She says.

"What! No! I would never ever do that to you ever. Im not leaving. I found out the truth of why Jekyll and Milah were here." I say.

"And why?" She asks.

"Your mother was paying them. She wanted them to kidnap our daughter and make us think she was dead. Then when we stopped loving each other. She would show up with Kyla and then you both will be away from me." I tell her.

"That bitch. Im so sorry." She says.

"Its okay. They are gone for good and Im never leaving you." I say and kiss her head.

As Emma went to sleep and I feed Kyla. As I held my little girl with her bottle in her mouth I knew this is where I will always belong. Here with Emma and Killian they are now my family and all that matters to me.