Chapter 27

Emma's POV

It has been awhile since we had Kyla and she meant everything to Killian and I. Now that things have settled down in our lives we have been talking alot about our relationship and where we see this going.

"Love? Hello?" Killian questions.

"Yeah sorry I guess I spaced out." I say.

"Thats alright love. So as I was saying. You and I should talk more about our future together." He says.

"Yeah about that. Do you think this will last?" I ask.

"I hope so. I was nothing without you. I needed you Emma. I guess I always knew it deep down something was missing. That feeling went away when met you." He says.

Just like the day we first met he gave me a feeling. A good feeling of love and affection.

"Good because I feel the same." I say.

A Few Weeks Later.

Killian's POV

I was in a state of panic because Emma went out with some friends and she wasnt home yet. I called her and the people she was with and they said they took her home hours ago.

"Killian you need to calm down." Liam says to me.

"How can I? Her mother did this." I say.

"Yes her mother stole her away and didnt take Kyla. Im sure its nothing." He says sarcastically.

There was a knock on the door I opened it thinking Emma was right behind the door, but her mother walked in.

"What now?" I ask.

"Nothing I have came to a decision you can date my daughter and be apart of her life with the child. I just want her to talk to me again." Emma's mother says.

"Emma was with some friends tonight and they said that they dropped her off hours ago, but she never showed. Im worried sick. Kyla needs her mother. I need her. Do you think Emma would just leave us?" I ask.

"No when she left my house she made sure I knew she was leaving, but she loves you and the baby so much that she wouldnt leave. Let me look into this." She says.

"I'll go around the neighborhood and ask around and have them keep an eye out for her." Liam says.

"Wait! What do I do?" I ask.

"You stay here with your daughter." Liam says and walked out the door.

"It could take awhile to find out what happened to Emma and that little girl needs you. You need to be with your daughter. Leave this to us we will find her." Emma's mother says to me and walked out.

Emma where are you? What happened to you? I dont want to be without her. I then heard Kyla crying in the other room and I realized that I might not be able to go on without Emma, but I'll have to for our daughter.