Chapter 34

Emma's POV

Killian was right I need to spend time with the child I have now before planning on having another. So I decided to take Kyla out just me and her.

"So you wanna go to the park?" I ask her.

"No." She says.

"Maybe some frozen yogurt?" I ask.

"No." She says.

"Okay then what do you want?" I ask.

"I want Daddy." She says.

"Well honey its just you and me time." I say.

"But why no daddy?" She asks.

"Do you want to go home to daddy?" I asks her.

"Yeah I want Daddy." She says.

I picked her up and she was warm and when I took her back Killian was on the couch, but when we walked in he jumped up pretty fast.

"Hey love why are you guys back home so early?" Killian asks.

"Well all she wanted was you and she feels alittle warm." I say.

"Here let me see." He says picking her up.

"Daddy your hand cold." Kyla says.

"Oh love bug your burning up. You go lay in bed. I'll come check on you in a minute." He tells her.

"Okay daddy." She says and goes to her room.

"How do you do that? She doesnt want me in." I say.

"Swan just relax she just doesnt feel good thats all. She wanted me because she isnt used to you yet. She will come around just as you have to come around to the mother idea. Thats all love." He says.

"Maybe Im not cut out to be a mother." I say.

"Emma no dont say that. Look I have to get some more children's Tylenol just go sit with her until I come back." He says.

He walked out and I walked into Kyla's room and she had me sit on the bed with her. I told her the child version of how Killian and I got together. Then Killian came home and gave her some medicine and we staid with her until she fell asleep. Maybe I can do this after all as long as Killian is with me.