4

Sherlock POV

It'd been a week since I freaked out and ran to the roof. I explained the bare minimum to John, not wanting him to leave. I wanted to feign forgetting about having to go to my parents' house.

"Sherlock? You okay?"

I looked up at John, who stood in the doorway of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist.

God! He's so hot! I blushed furiously at what I thought before I turned to look at his eyes that were so blue and beautiful. "Yeah," I stuttered, trying to straighten out my thoughts.

"Lemme see your arm. I need to treat those scars, so no infection will occur."

I slowly allowed him to look at my arm, realising he was still naked with a towel wrapped around his waist. He sat beside me with our knees touching while I tried to not act like a teenaged girl around her crush.

"Sherlock?" I looked up and saw John staring at my arm. "Have you been clawing at the scars?" He asked with a twinge of worry in his voice. I looked away from him and took a shaky breath. I was, but he didn't need to know that. He grasped my chin and turned my face to look at him. "Tell me."

I nodded, feeling tears come to my eyes. I am such a screw up!!! John went to say something when my phone went off with my dad showing up on caller ID. "I gotta take this," I mumbled as I went to answer the phone. John nodded and went to finish his routine as I answered the phone.

"Where the hell are you? You were suppose to be here an hour ago!"

"I overslept."

"Bullshit! I'm coming to get you! You had better be waiting for me and your punishment!"

I complied and hung up with tears coming to my eyes. I walked out of the room and ran to the roof with John still doing whatever he was doing. I locked the door and looked across the campus from the rooftop. Couples were kissing and talking while I stood there crying, feeling horrible for doing what I should have never done: lied to my asshole of a father.

John started texting me.
Where you at?
Sherlock, I might attack you. I need to still check your arm and treat it.

I texted back that I was in the library before I headed to the door. John had started heading that way when I ran into the dorm and left myself to be alone.

A hard knock came to the door as I laid there at John's bed. Another knock came before the door flew open. My father stood there red with anger, looking down at me. I chocked back a sob before he started to come after me.

Slowly, he turned and locked the door and looked down at me. "Why do I have such a fuck up for a son? Can't you be more like Mycroft? I didn't want you as a son!" He yelled as he ran a hand through my curls before yanking me up. "Now, your punishment."

I closed my eyes as tears fell down my face when he ripped my shirt of into a mess of blue fabric and buttons then my trousers and pants were on the opposite side of the room. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath before I was slapped and told to open my eyes.

I stared at my father as he undressed and looked at me with a wicked grin across his face. A whimper came out of me before he pushed me backwards and spread my legs apart. "Please no," I begged.

John POV

I had ran into Greg on my way to the library to talk with Sherlock and started talking to him. We were going on about something before he realised the time and ran to talk to the head boy. I rolled my eyes and made my way into the library with my phone buzzing in my pocket. I retrieved it and looked at the text.

Sherlock.

I ran out of the library and to our dorm taking stairs two at a time before reaching the door. I opened it slowly and saw Sherlock curled in a ball without any clothes on and blood coming from him.

"Oh my God! What happened to you?" I yelled as I grabbed his robe, wrapping it around his body. He whimpered at the touch. I ran a hand through his hair before walking away to grab him something to write with.

"John?"

I turned at his voice being so weak and frail and totally unlike him; he seemed so vulnerable there in a foetal position. "What is it?" I asked, walking back towards him.

"Stay."

I nodded and watched as he closed his eyes softly before shivering. I leaned down and picked him up, laying him down on his bed before curling up beside him. I was going to protect him.

"John, ca-can you...never mind, its stupid."

"Sherlock, whatever it is; I'll try my best. You need help, however."

He opened his eyes slightly and looked at me before lying his head back down on my chest. He traced patterns on my abdomen as I laid there. "John," he whispered. "Can you keep a secret?"

I wasn't expecting this, but I answered nonetheless," Yes. Why?"

"Close the door, and I'll explain."

I stood up from the bed and closed the door before turning to see Sherlock stripping the gown off. He turned around and grabbed pajamas and started to slip them on. "Sherlock, hold up. Don't put your pants on. Lemme look," I said before turning red as a tomato.

"John, please. Don't."

"You're bleeding from your arse! You need to be looked at!"

He turned and looked at me. He started walking towards me and grabbed my arms. "John! I was about to explain! I'm seventeen! I think you could allow me to explain something seeing as I'm not a child!" He yelled before turning around.

"Soooo?"

"Go ahead!"

I stared at his rear before turning my face. "On second thought, maybe you should, but be careful!" I said, feeling so embarrassed. Sherlock huffed and slipped his pants on then laid on his side, staring at me.

"I guess I have to explain it now."

I nodded and watched as he patted the bed beside him.

"Sit."