6

John POV

I walked out of the bathroom to see Sherlock laid up on his bed in a tight purple shirt with nice trousers on. I walked past him to my closet and started to dress. When he stirred, I had just put my pants on. I quickly pulled my jeans over myself and turned to see Sherlock looking over at me.

"It's not nice to stare."

He shook his head then looked up at me. "Sorry," he muttered as he started to stand, but instead, he wobbled and fell back on the bed. I ran over and looked at him, pushing back his curls.

"Are you alright?"

"I'm tired."

I nodded and helped to cover him until he grabbed my wrist and pulled me down where there was only an inch between our lips. "I'm not that kind of tired. I'm tired of life. I've ruined everything; I just want to hide and never be found," he rasped, letting my wrist go.

"Sherlock, you haven't ruined everything. You've been an amazing friend for me, and you've been lied to your whole life."

I moved my head and laid it on his shoulder. I listened to him breathing until the door opened, and Mycroft walked in. I jumped up and looked at him as he stared at us with a snide grin.

"Mr. Watson, may I speak with you in private?"

I nodded and looked quickly over at Sherlock sending glares at his brother. I shook my head at their immature little fight. As soon as I stepped outside, Mycroft had turned and glared at me.

"Whatever you've been doing to my little brother stop it. He has become way too emotional since you showed up; I would love to keep him from going insane. That would be lovely."

"What the hell is wrong with you? He's perfectly fine just how he is! Why do you want him to be like a robot?"

Mycroft smirked at me. "So quick to protect him. Will we be hearing any church bells by the end of the year?" He said while turning to leave. "Stay away from my little brother."

I shot him the bird then walked into the dorm room to find Sherlock sleeping. He looked so regal while he slept. I shook my head and sat on my bed, debating on if I should get food or not.
*******
The next day I walked over to Sherlock's bed and pulled his covers off to wake him up. He was muttering something under his breath and started shivering. "Sherlock," I whispered, placing a hand on his thigh. "Wake up. We have to go to school."

He opened his eyes and looked at me startled that I was touching him. "Remember what Mycroft said," he muttered as I stood there.

"Mycroft is an idiot. Please, don't think I'm going to listen to him."

Sherlock shook his head and leaned over towards me. "That's the thing. He doesn't trust you or me. He has very limited trusting," he explained. I just shook my head and moved my hand through his curls.

"Well, you're not getting rid of me. C'mon let's go. We gotta eat food before class."

"You go. I have to get dressed."

I rolled my eyes and looked at wat he was wearing, same thing as yesterday, and smiled. "No one's gonna know you slept in that. Besides, you look good in purple," I replied, turning red at my last sentence.