CH 1: Unexpected Visit

It was my first night at the Fazbear's pizzaria, unfortunately I had to take the night shift because thats'a all they had left open, so  I had to take what I can get. The place wasn't as bright anymore and much more smaller due to low budget for the company. Ever since the five missing children incident and bite of 87 everything has gone down hill for the poor company. It probably won't even last ,much longer after this, but it was just a summer job anyway.

I put my purse down on the desk and started to play the recorded message the boss left me for my first night here. I sat down in my chair and sighed as I grabbed the tablet to check the security cameras.

I still remembered when I was little I use to love this place, but something happened to make me not love it as much anymore. I can't remember anymore, but it was a long time ago. Maybe it was so traumatic to not make me remember.

I shaked the memories out of my head and continued to look on the security cameras. I didn't really listen to the tape recording left since I was in a daze again about the past. I know the power was limited, so I had to concerve it until six in the morning. I checked the main stage and saw all three of the animatronics still in thier places until the screen went static and I heard movement.

I looked back at the screen which returned to it's picture but something were missing.

"Wait where did the bunny go?" I whispered to myself.

I switched to different cameras until I saw the rabbit in the parts and services room, staring into the camera....wait these things move around!? I switched back to the main stage and Chica the chicken was now gone and when I switched the camera she was in the dining room behind one of the tabels.

"I don't think I sighed up for this," I said to myself.

Unfortunately I was stuck until morning so the best thing to do were to keep them away from the office. I guess thats why the doors were added to the office that closed from a push of the button, I couldn't be too worried because if I was killed then it wouldn't hurt. I started to hear clanging pots and pans that made me jump because it echoed down the hall, it must have been Chica rocking out in the kitchen. I went to check the doors until I squeaked and quickly lowered the door.

Chica somehow moved from the kitchen and to the doors quickly. I turned on the light again and saw her staring at me with hunger, she had this very creepy glare.

I wiped my forhead and placed the tablet on the desk to check the doors, but suddenly I was thrown on the wall.

My head was hit against the wall and I felt something furry grab my neck before I could react and held me up on the wall without touching my feet to the ground. I felt myself tremble a bit from the impact  and closed my eyes in fear, but when I opened them slightly i stared into ruby eyes. It was bonnie the bunny holding me by the neck against the wall.

"Too bad, you didn't survive very long,"he softly said through grinted teeth.

I widened my eyes as tears started to form and fall down my cheek.

"P-pleade d-don't do t-this,"I stuttered.

He hummed, but I felt his grip on my neck losen ad he tilted his head. I felt his ears hang and touched my head slightly. He looked like to be in a thinking state and put his other paw on my security hat and removed it from my head. my midnight hair fell from my security hat and landed past my shoulders as I cried.

"No it can't be,"I heard him whisper a bit.

I felt his paw on my colar security shirt and unbuttoned the top button and revealed to be my necklace Max gave me long ago. I heard him do a short gasp and I felt myself hit the floor, the look of horror was plastered on his bunny face. The next thing I knew he was gone and the bell rung telling me my shift was over.

"What?"I questioned curiously.

I rubbed my head and stood up after coughing, I didn't want to stay there any longer, so I grabbed my belongings and went straight out, but I checked on the animatronics. They where perfectly back on stage as if nothing happened tonight. I was confused as to why they did this at night...maybe the boss doesn't have the money to fix it or maybe it's something more, but that would be impossible. I took my leave and left the pizzeria before something bad really happened. 

********************no one's POV************************

Blair made it home right before the sun reached high in the sky and unlocked the door to her apartment. She was exhausted and still confused as to why the bunny decided to spare her life or what's left of her life. She set her keys on the tabel and placed her purse on the couch. She immediately went to her room, but before she could go any further she was grabbed harshly by the arm.

Her face went from a tired to a horrific look and it went pale. She started to tremble as she came face to face with the last person she ever wanted to see.

"Missed me little bird?"