CH 5: meet them?

Author's note: Sorry about the short chapter I've been getting writers block. I know it's crappy but I was rushing because I got sick and still am, but I promise to make  a better chapter shortly.

My mismatch eyes widened.

"T-They won't hurt me right?"I asked obviously nervous.

"Not anymore, after what you did, you seem trust worthy, "Bonnie stood up and helped me up on my feet.

"Then it was worth getting beaten,"I cracked a smile.

I walked my way down the east hallway with Bonnie walking behind me, but as I walked down the hallway I looked to the right on the wall. The posters that were on the wall changed to pictures of a crying child. I blinked and the posters returned back to normal.

What was going on? Maybe I'm just going crazy.

Once we made it to the main dining area, Freddy and Chica were on stage with Foxy and chatting. I could feel myself getting a bit nervous as my legs shook a bit in fear, I fiddled with my hands to calm myself, but it didn't work. I felt a paw go on my shoulder and it was Bonnie's.

"Don't be so nervous,"Bonnie whispered."I promise they won't harm you. We could never harm an old friend."

I looked ahead with a questioning look. What did he ment by an old friend? So many weird things has been happening ever since I started to work here. Very much strange indead.
The three animatronics then decided to look my way. Chica was the first to get excited and jumped down from the stage.

"Your finally awake,"he rushed over to me and hugged me.

I were slightly picked up off the ground from her hug because she is so tall and I weren't that tall small. I was so shocked by her hyperness I  couldn't hug back.

"Put her down Chica,"Foxy furrowed his brows."You shocked the poor girl."

"Oops sorry,"Chica apologized and put me down.

"Umm...it's okay,"I said quietly.

"Bello Blair,"Freddy tipped his hat like a gentlemen.

I waved at him still keeping quite.

"H-how do you guys know my name?"I questioned ciriously.

"We heard you talking to Mike,"Freddy said.

"Why are you so nervous sweetie,"Chica chirped.

I felt my cheeks eat up a bit along with my neck.

"It's just not everyday I see animatronics suddenly walk and talk like a human,"I looked down on the floor.

"That's not all we can do,"Chica said cheerfuly, but Foxy quickly gabbed her in the side with his elbow."ow"

"What else can you d-."

"Nothing!"chica quickly said.

"Okay then."

My head started to pound again as the group started to chat, not noticing my silence. I never seen such a thing before; where animatronics come to life just like that, but then again I'm an andriod and alive. I don't know how to feel about this right now, but I rather this then trying to kill me. I have to say it was intresting.

After our chat and meeting the animatronics decided they can trust me, so they wouldn't bother me a night unless I'm a threat.
I went straight home after my shift ended. I settled down on my bed and watched some t.v. before I got ready for a night sleep. I still felt as though something wasn't right, especially with these short visions I've been getting and all of them worse then the last. Not to mention I feel as though something is following me...or watching me...