CH 16:the dead never rest

After Marionette suddenly disappeared everything went quiet and everyone stared at me. I quickly went to merge back to my body, feeling the numbness and sparks of electricity return. I sat back up still weak and injured as Bonnie came to help me.

"What was that?"he asked curiously.

"My soul is merged with this body,"I explained."So I just showed him my true form."

Gold smirked,"Well that was good quick thinking because I no longer feel his precence. His soul is also none other then a child, so he must now feel pity for you and will leave you be. I will have to talk to him myself."

"That's good,"Freddy sighed."So now he won't use us against you anymore."

I felt tears build up in my eyes threatening to fall.

"I'm really sorry guys,"I whispered.

Bonnie looked at me confused,"sorry for what?"

"For putting you all endanger."

Bonnie put a gentle hand on my shoulder.

"Don't be sorry Blair,"he smiled genuinely."We where all ready to protect you however it went."

"Really?"tears now rushed down my cheeks as he nodded.

"Of course,"Chica spoke."Your our best friend and we wouldn't want to lose you. We made the agreement to be by you when he threatened you because your the only thing we have left."

"Even if I'm already dead?"

"Yes girly, it doesn't matter if your like us, as long as your here now,"Foxy rubbed his painful head.

"Besides we are all stuck here anyway until HE is dead and gone,"Gold butt in."We might as well finish our business and make the best of it."

"..I know,"I sighed as Bonnie wiped my tears away."As long as my father is still around, our souls will still be tide to this pizzeria.

"Anyway enough of this stuff, you need to be prepared,"Gold said.

"You know how to fix me?"I asked curiously.

He nodded as Bonnie began to pick me up bridle style, but heard the bell rung as soon as he did. I gave Bonnie a worried look.

"Don't worry,"he smiled softly." The place doesn't open I until another two hours."

I sighed with relief as he set me down on the table in the parts room.

"We all will be waiting for you,"He kissed my cheek and proceeded to kiss my lips.

He still felt cold, but I didn't mind and when he parted I layed down on the table, prepared to be shut down. Bonnie gave me one last kiss on my forehead and left the room while Gold prepared and I looked up at the ceiling. For now everything went dark and I thought about everything that's happened so far. Gold talked to me through my dreams to give me company as he prepared me back to my usual condition.

Gold was right though about us being tide to the pizzeria. We weren't at rest without my father dying for good, but from what he said to me from my dream he is rotting away in a decaying animatronic body, feeling the same pain they all went through. He was in another location, though one way or another we will meet him again and someday we will pass through peacefully....I hope. For now we are all here...all six of them cursed though for revenge, until he is gone for good. I stay here, waiting for my closure, sometimes the dead can't help but never rest.

For now, the past will come back, until we can rest.