CH 7: killer's daughter

I didn't understand why the animatronics acted this way. Are they avoiding me or tired, which is impossible because they are robots.

I gave up after a few minutes and went back to the security office, but something made me stop and look with curiosity. The door to the parts room seemed to be open, how odd.

That door is always closed, but I found myself walking to the parts room before I could think more of it. A small breeze hit me as soon as I entered and sent chills up my spine.

I shivered a bit, but on the other hand I saw nothing besides the shelves filled with spare parts for the animatronics. The door to the basement was opened very slightly, a step closer and I could feel the small breeze coming from that door, but I also started to hear voices coming from the basement. The voices sounded familiar and I could hear the clearly.

"NO! You are not going near Blair,"a male voice defended.

"But you know well who she is!" Another male protested.

"We cannot betray our best friend,"a female voice cut in.

"I agree, we don't care if she is Vincent's daughter, what he did wasn't her."

"Doesn't matter, we do not need more murders related him around."

"Blair is no murder!"

"She will become one though."

"You don't know that marionette!"

"Make all the protest you want, but she will die soon."

I heard a frustrated sigh.

"What are we going to do?"

"I-I don't know, but if we prevent her from coming here then marionette is just going to find her."

"I wouldn't doubt he did already."

"I really don't want her hurt."

"We know Bonnie...we just need to come up with a plan."

"Does she even remember?"

"No unfortunately."

"I don't want her to, but she needs to."

"I agree she needs to remember us."

I leaned closer to the door, but accidently leaned too close and the door opened more with a loud creak. Oh damn, why did it have to be so loud.

"Did you hear that?"

"Ya I'll go check it out."

Well I'm done for, maybe I have a chance to make a run for it.

I stood up, about to start running, but didn't even get a chance to get a head start, when a  person appeared right in front of me. He worn a formal gold suit with a black top hat, black bow, black pants, and....bear ears? things just got weirder.

I almost turned around and ran when he grabbed my wrist. I closed my mismatch eyes tightly, thinking he might do something bad to me.

"Blair?"

I opened my eyes slowly at the voice, but they widened. How the heck did I get to the basement so quickly. I wasn't even moving and I'm down here, but now I was surrounded by people who looked a bit like the animatronics.

"She was eavesdropping,"the golden hair boy said.

his eyes were black with glowing white iris's.

"So you heard everything?"a violet haired boy said as his red eyes glowed a bit.

He had purple bunny ears and worn a formal attire with a purple vest and purple pants with a red bow. His hair were neck length and some of it covered his eyes slightly. He looked like bonnie.

I nodded slightly,"B-Bonnie?"

The violet hair boy nodded.

"But that means all of you are the animatronics."

They all nodded, then a female with blonde, short hair and violet glowing eyes took my hands. She had a pooch, knee high dress, with orange long socks and black dress shoes.

"Are you okay? You look rather pale,"she said with so much concern.

I even saw foxy who had glowing yellow eyes and red messy hair. He had Fox ears and a tail, with a red pirate uniform. Freddy looked like the gold, but Brown a d had light blue eyes.

They all looked so familiar....too farmilier like I knew them....now I can remember...5 missing children.

"You all look like....like."

I couldn't handle it anymore. My head felt like it was spinning, so that I was seeing double. I felt dizzy, so dizzy...

...system failure...