CH 15: Ghost and robots

Author's note: YAY!!!! school's finally out for the summer this means I get to relax all summer and maybe finish some writings or drawings and such.

***************************************************************************

Bonnie set me down on the stage with my legs hanging over the edge. He sat next to me, tired as much as I was right now. I really wish I could go home and sleep, this game of cat and mouse was driving me to insanity. I felt Bonnie place a kiss on my forehead as he gave me a small smile and it made me smirk a little. I still couldn't resist his contagious smile as he place a arm around my waist. My mismatch eyes spotted Gold tending to his brother who was injured from the fight, then Foxy and Chica who gathered to Freddy. By the looks of their glowing eyes they seemed to be back to normal again. Chica's sparkling violet eyes looked at Freddy with deep concern, but once he woke she let out  a small squeal and hugged him which he winced at.

Some of the animatronic suits were scattered in some places, empty due to them being in their human form. Gold was the only one not in his human form due to the injury he got from Bonnie, but everyone was damaged in some way including me. Bonnie was even watching Freddy struggle in a bit of pain.

"...W-what happened?"he asked clearly confused.

Chica stood up, then helped Freddy up also. They all gathered there thoughts as Bonnie walked up to them with his hands in his pockets. Gold on the other hand appeared next to me with his arms folded.

"I can feel Marionette's anger...he will come here himself soon, "Gold explain.

I nodded as I watched Bonnie talk to his friends, but I couldn't hear their conversation. I had my own thoughts to attend to at the moment . I felt stuck and lost, I wanted to go home and hoped this all was a dream right now and cuddle up in my blanket. Unfortunately this all felt too real to be a horrible nightmare, instead the past is repeating itself and that is worse then a dream.

I picked at the strings of my pants and stared off into a  trance, but soon felt a hand on top of mine. I looked up to only see a pair of ruby eyes staring at me with concern. Bonnie sat back down next to me with a small smile.

"What time is it?"I asked curiously.

"5:30, it is almost six, but doesn't mean Marionette will stop his hunt for you, "Gold said.

"I know," I mumbled and looked the other way.

Staring at my pants, Bonnie started to mess with my midnight hair. I didn't much mind it, but it did make me look up at his soft gaze. I opened my mouth to say something when we heard a sharp gasp from someone else. We snapped our heads to Chica, though we saw something else that made me tremble with fear.

"Times up, "Marionette frowned.

Before any of us could make a first move he snapped his hand up and his clear thread shot out of his fingertips. I couldn't react or move on time as I looked at him with fearful eyes and my mouth gaped. Everything happened so fast I felt frozen in place as I felt my chest hurt and I looked down. Something gripped my mechanical heart and that thing was the strings. Bonnie was the first to react after recovering from the shock and tried to land a punch at Marionette. Instead his fist went through him then at him, as I felt my heart being tugged. Gold reacted by holding the four strings, so he could prevent Marionette from pulling any further. I wish I could say it worked, unfortunately luck wasn't much on our side.

Marionette only pulled more forcefully and I could feel my heart wanting to burst. The rest of the gang tried to get Marionette, but failed miserably when I saw that he was transparent. Now nobody could touch him besides Gold who was busy trying to remove the string from around my heart. I know he couldn't due to himself being weak from using his powers so much, nobody else could help me.

Marionette pulled more making my body spark with electricity from the force and injuries. I had to do something soon, but what? Marionette had the soul of a child out for revenge and the rest of the animatronics' souls were also children.

My chest burned fiercely and sparked.

....Maybe if I reveal my true form then he would understand and feel sorry for me.... It's the only thing I have that may have a chance, so what do I got to lose? I was already dead, I just had to show him.

....okay I'll so it...

I closed my eyes and started to deactivate myself as I still heard the voices of the gang. I felt my functions started to slow to a halt and the more they slowed, the more I felt my soul separate from my robot body. This feeling of being light and free almost hit me, but soon that feeling started to change to being bound. like there were chains on my wrist and legs, holding me. Opening my eyes now I saw that everyone stopped in their tracks and all stared at me mostly due to the fact that I was once again a small child. Marionette looked at me with a tilted head almost as if he couldn't believe what he saw.

"No this is impossible,"i heard him mumbled.

I folded my small arms, "Oh but not impossible when your the same as me."

His eyes widened and the next thing I knew he disappeared without a trace.