CH3: ambush

****************no one's POV***********************

Bonnie blinked his eyes as he looked at the girl leave, though he was angry about a rotten teenager stealing his favorite guitar, but he was more cirious as to why she cared.

"Isn't that the guard from last night,"Chica spoke quietly.

Bonnie nodded.

"Why does she care that someone stole your guitar?"Freddy said blankly.

"I don't know, but there is something different about her,"Bonnie said.

"What do you mean?"Chica asked in a hush tone.

"She has a deep buise on her neck, going to her shoulder,"Bonnie said.

Freddy looked at Bonnie,"I know I seen it too."

"That wasn't there before,"Bonnie whispered to himself.

"Did any of you catch her name?"Freddy turned to the two.

They all nodded.

"But it can't be,"Chica's eyes widened."Can it?"

"I don't know but it's just so shocking?"Freddy asked.

"It's been years,"Bonnie commented. "But I know it's her."

"Oh,"Freddy rised a brow.

"She's wearing the necklace I gave her,"Bonnie said.

*******************blair's POV*****************************

Scott kept the animatronics from preforming again, because of Bonnie's missing guitar, so Foxy had to keep all the children busy. The pizzaria closed an hour early before ten so I could start searching for the guitar. I seen Mike finished his lunch as I walked up to him, I saw the curtains was down still, but the animatronics was behind it that last time.

"Are you sure your going to be okay?"Mike asked with a worried look.

I gave him an assuring smile,"of course I'll be just fine."

"Are you double sure because I could ask the boss if I could stay with you,"Mike insisted.

I nodded,"triple sure, anyway you should get going it's almost 12."

Mike nodded and we walked to the front door, so could lock it up after he left, then I returned to the main dining area to look for the guitar. The animatronics still stayed there place... for now anyway, but I went inside the parts and service room to see if I could find it in there. I searched through the room, but all I saw was spare parts for the animatronics with no guitar.

I decided to go down to the basement to get a better look and see around at what I could find. I opened the door, but I jumped at a sudden bagging sound I just heard coming from the place I was going to. Unfortunately it was dark, so I had to take the flashlight from my belt and clicked it on. It was too dark for me to see as I shined it to the spiral stair case that went down.

I put my hand on the cold railing as I felt my body tense up, but I took my tazer off my belt too and went down. I had to be prepared and besides I was already trained to do these sort of things.

I went down deeper into the basement and suddenly got a sudden chill up my spine. The basement were freezing cold that it made he shiver and my breath got shaky. Once I made it down I shined my flashlight to a big open door that lead to a room with boxes in it and other things. I walked in the pitch black room, but I jumped again when I heard something fall down and shined my flashlight at it. Fortunately it was just a mircrophone, but I also caught a glimspe of something laying slumped on the floor. It looked like a golden animatronic, but it seemed to be deactivated. It layed slumped on the floor with black eye sockets and it's mouth open with his head tilted very creepy like.

He looked exactly like Freddy, but he was gold and his hat and bow tie were black. He reminded me of fredbear when I was little before they where replaced with the animatronics now. I crouched down to get a better look and his fur was dirty from years of not being used. I stood back up and was about to turn around when I felt a blow hit my back and I yelled out in pain and gasped with shock.

I fell on top of the golden suite in pain as my back exploded in pain and it was hard to get up and face the intruder. Before he could give me another blow I grabbed the weapon he was using to hit me with and used my tazer to stun him. I coughed a bit, because the wind got nocked out of me.

I tried to stand up, while he was stun for a second, but I was hit again, unfortunately this time it was in the head and I yelled out in pain again while landed on the golden animatronic for the final time. My vision went blurry and I was unable to stand up, but I couldn't keep my eyes open and darkness took me in it's embrace.