Chapter 3: The Beginning Part I

It was almost dark.

She was running.

Panting.

Kept on running.

Suddenly stumbling.

Falling.

Whimpering.

He's approaching.

Her legs couldn't move, she was desperately trying, ended up crying.

Finally, he stood tall in front of her, crouching.

She looked up, saw him glaring.

That eyes...

She shut her eyes closed.

There's no hope. I've prepared. Today, I'm dying...

Instead, she felt her body pushed backward lying to the ground. It caught her off guard. Quickly opened her eyes, a body hovering above her. It was him. She could barely move. Both her hands were trapped with his strong hand above her head, body pinned down by him to the ground. She saw him, smirking. His left hand moved her hair to the side, exposing her white, slender neck.

You're mine!

Without warning, he slammed his mouth to her neck, licking her, sucking her. Marking her. She moaned. The sudden movement made her blood electrified all around her body. All of her brain cells couldn't function properly. Her mind was blank. She was, oh god! It was so wrong but it felt too good.

Hmph!! Ahh!!!

Unable to hold it any longer, a voice escaped from her mouth as he moved to her earlobe, sucking it, gritting it. Her moans kept getting louder.

This is wrong. This is so wrong. She thought.

Let me go. Please... No...

"No!!!" she screamed. Woke up and swiftly sitting up from her bed. Watching her surroundings, she realized it was her bedroom. She let out a heavy breath. "Thank goodness it was a dream," she said. Her right arm wiped off her sweat on her forehead.

"Eunha-ya! Pali! Come down already! We're getting late!"

She looked at her digital glass clock on the wall.

04.50 pm

"Shoot... Why did I agree to go with her tonight," she groaned, fell back to bed. "Give me ten minutes!" she replied while lazily entered her bathroom.

-----

"Unnie, I had a same bad dream again," said Eunha while stuffing her mouth with a sandwich. She grabbed her lemon juice filled in a glass, quickly drink it. Putting the glass back down to the table, she continued, "But-,"

"But you forgot what it is? Oh come on, how many times do I need to hear that?" her Unnie complained while munching the sandwich.

Little did she know that Eunha actually remembered some of it this time. She remembered how she was being chased by a guy in a dark. Her fear. His presence. His eyes... She remembered seeing it. But...

She frowned.

Weird thing was, she couldn't picture in her mind how his face looked like, and though she knew how fast her heart beats every time she was thinking about the mysterious man in her dream. She didn't even know why.

And strangely, unlike her previous usual dreams, a new intimate scene just happened. Today. That strange, sensual feeling. Oh my god. She felt so, so wrong thinking that she might had been enjoying it instead. It almost felt real she was so ashamed of herself.