Chapter 7: The First Piece

I believe everyone watched the video, especially Uri fellow Buddies. (^^) But for those who haven't, I assure you it is one of the best! When I write this chapter, I was listening to Gfriend's Hear the Wind Sing. Trust me I was being sentimental... XD Enjoy!

It was a windy, breezy evening.

The sun was almost setting. A group of girls could be seen playing tag on each other on a wide grassy field.

"Yedera! Come here palli!"

All the little girls stop playing around and walked towards little Sowon who sat under the tree.

"Wae Unnie?" asked little Eunha and little Yuju.

"Ohh? It's our diary!" the maknae Umji exclaimed, pointing the brown book held by little Sowon.

"Yes it is. Let's bury this here and come back again years later," little Sowon responded handing the small shovel to little Sinb.

"Aish! Let that Ginseng do that. I'm tired you know..." little Sinb replied while yawning.

"Yah! Neon maeneo obseo?! I'm your Unnie you know that?!" scolded little Yerin to little Sinb and started to chase her around.

The rest of the members just laughed at the scene. Sinb always loved to tease Yerin and Eunha always found that was cute.

"Let me do that Unnie," said Eunha. Grabbing the shovel from Sowon, she started digging the ground.

"Haishh... Unnie hajima. We won't be seeing a nice hole if a bunny like you dig that," Umji responded as she saw Eunha struggled digging the ground.

The human-like bunny glared to Umji, as if the sound of knife can be heard by other people. "Can't you at least appreciate the efforts I'm making?" Umji laughed at her Unnie. No matter how scary Eunha thought she was, she would never be one.

"Don't fight girlies, it's almost done." Sowon put the diary book in a metallic box and put it in the hole. "Yerin-ah! Sinb-ah!"

"Ne!!"

They all sat down in a circle surrounded the hole where the box had been placed. "Jaa... Let's promise each other to stay together forever," stated the oldest Sowon.

"Aigoo so cheesy Unnie," responded Sinb who felt embarrassed.

"Yah! Don't you want to stay together with us?" asked Yuju who seemed disappointed and at the point of wanted to burst out tears. Aigoo this girl is sensitive, Eunha thought. She chuckled.

"Aniya!! It's not like that. Aishh... Bukeureoweoyo jinjja!!!" Sinb screamed hiding her face in her palms. This so-called oppa...

"There's nothing to be embarrassed about. Now, promise?" Sowon asked as she held out her pinky finger.

They all made a pinky promise together. "Yup! Promise!"

"And no secrets!" stated Yerin.

"Yes! No secrets!" they all responded except Eunha who suddenly changed her expression.

"Eunha-ya why aren't you responding?" asked Yerin with puzzled look.

"Unnie... you have secrets to share?" asked Umji, grinning.

"A-Aniyo! Wh-What are you talking about? Pfft!! No secrets! I promise!!" Eunha quickly responded. I promise to tell you all when the time comes. Mianhae, girls...

"Yeojachingu forever!! Let's bury this one in!" exclaimed Yerin as they buried the box together.

A tall woman who saw them from afar, chuckled and smile. "Kids, let's go. It's time for making dinner!"