Chapter 8: The Second Meeting on The First Day

I didn't even have a nice sleep.

This is terrible.

My legs are shaking.

Eunha never thought making a decision to attend here is such a bad idea.

She was glued to the ground in front of the K High Academy entrance, afraid of proceeding her steps to enter the main gate. Sea of apprentices were walking passed her as they entered the gate. The academy was humongous. Huge. Gigantic.

Beyond ordinary.

Eunha felt intimidated. Biting her bottom lip, her hands gripping the hem of her uniform skirt. She was seriously nervous as heck.

"Come on, Eunha. Take a deep breath. It's not that bad," said Yuju, rubbing Eunha's back as she tried to calm her down. Eunha shakily did as being told, no energy left to argue.

The other members were trying their hardest not to burst out any laughter. If only you can see how ridiculously funny Eunha was like.

After several breathing exercise, Eunha managed to calm herself. "Okay," she heaved. "Let's go guys."

-----

*BANGTAN PRIVATE ROOM*

"Yah, did you guys know? There's a new apprentice transferring here this morning."

Everyone in the room was busy doing their things until J-Hope suddenly barged his way into the room.

"Nugu?" asked Jimin in curiosity.

 Jin, who seemed interested in knowing the story also asking, " A boy or a girl?"

"If any of you start gossiping in here, you better shut your mouth," said Suga who seemed uninterested and annoyed as his sleep was disturbed.

J-Hope sighed deeply. No matter how much I love my members, I always fed up with this hyung, he thought.

"Don't mind him, just tell us," said Jin who seemed unaffected by Suga's words. Though he scared of Suga too sometimes, he was thankful to God he was born a year earlier than him. The label 'Oldest'  plastered all over his face and he kinda feel proud about it a little bit.

Feeling all excited, J-Hope spoke, "The news is spreading all around K High on my way here. They said it's a girl."

Jimin started to whistle, "I wonder how hot she looks like," he smirked.

J-Hope continued, "Geunde... You wanna know something interesting?"

"What?" the rest of the members asked.

J-Hope looked around him carefully, acting as if he wouldn't want other people to hear him. Puting his hand next to his mouth, he whispered to them, "I heard she's a new member of The Yeochin."

"Mwo??" yelled Jin and Jimin in surprised.

Their leader, Rapmon, who was busy reading novel, closed the book. His eyes staring at J-hope. Even Suga who was closing his eyes while lying on the long couch now paying full attention to him.

"I mean like, wow... Suddenly a transferring apprentice become a member of The Yeochin? Isn't that a hot issue??" told J-Hope.

"Never thought The Yeochin would add a new member," stated their leader.

"Should we look up for her? I wonder how this newbie looks like," said Jimin, already drifted in thoughts of how to approach their next target.

"Hajima. Never mess with The Yeochin. They're different," said Rapmon in seriousness.

J-Hope finally realized the amount of people in their room. He decided to ask, "Hey... Where's Taehyung and Jungkook?"

-----

Jungkook and Taehyung were laughing hard, joking to each other as they walked out from the toilet. Suddenly Taehyung bumped to another person. That person fell down the floor.

"Ouch!"

Taehyung suddenly realized he bumped to a girl. Reaching out his hand, he asked in concern, "I'm sorry, are you hurt?"

"Not exactly but yes," she replied as she struggled to stand up by herself, ignoring his helping hand.

Taehyung was left dumbfounded, feeling embarrassed he put his hand back inside his pocket. Never once a girl rejecting the Bangtan boys.

Jungkook couldn't help it but chuckled. He was amused by the girl. This girl is really something.

As she walked away, both of them could see how annoyed the girl was although her back was facing them. Suddenly she stopped, turned around and walked towards them. "Both of you! Can you please watch where y-,"

Taehyung was looking at the girl weirdly, her eyes was wide open staring at Jungkook  in disbelief. He turn his head to Jungkook, realizing Jungkook's jaw dropped open as his face clearly showed he was in a great shock. Literally.

What's going on with these two?

Jungkook on the other hand, of course remembered this girl. How could he not?

Both of them pointing their index finger at each other.

"It's you!!!"

========================== To be continued...

Thanks for reading!

Do vote too tq!

========================== 

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHH!!!!! MIAN. TOO SHORT. I KNOW. EHEEE~

I PROMISED A THREE CHAPTERS, SO HERETHEY ARE... I'LL UPDATE AGAIN NEXT TIME. I WON'T STOP SAYING THANK YOU!

THANK YOU ^^