Chapter 9: Acknowledgement

After the short briefing with the head master of the academy, Eunha wanted to go to the loo to release her nervousness she felt before.

"We need to stay here for a while. The head master wanted to meet us all. Can't you wait? Just for a moment," asked Sowon.

"I can't Unnie!! I really need to pee!!!" she replied, desperation look could be seen in her eyes while squeezing her thighs together. It's my first time to actually attend a school! Can't you please understand how I feel?!!

Watching the pitiful Eunha made Yerin sympathized for her. She surely was a nervous wreck. "Unnie, just let her go. But are you sure you'll be fine alone?"

"Yes, don't worry I'll find my way back here," replied Eunha with a smile.

"Just walk straight and turn right. When you see stairs ahead on your right, then turn left. It's on the far end," told Sinb pointing the long hallway behind them.

"Gomawo!" with that she rushed away quickly.

"Don't get lost!" yelled Yuju and Umji.

"I won't!" Hopefully. Mahn... This place is huge.

-----

"Was it left... or right?"

Standing still whether to even walk straight, turn left or right, Eunha was debating with herself in her mind as she wanted to find her way back to her members. She sighed. "Alright Eunha. Let's just turn lef-,"

Eunha was just about to turn around when a tall guy suddenly bumped into her hard from behind. She fell down the floor forward, literally fell on her left cheek. "Ouch!" she groaned silently in pain. Ahaa... My precious chubby cheek... (T___T)

She did notice there were guys laughing and joking around her but she didn't expect THIS to happen. To herself.

She saw the tall guy crouching near her, reaching out his hand asking, "I'm sorry, are you hurt?"

Eunha rolled her eyes, remembering the scenes that always happening in her favourite TV shows before. Tsk!! This isn't some drama with fluttering soundtracks where I'll just accept your sorry with a deep voice of yours...

"Not exactly but yes," she replied. Trying her best to stand up without looking at them, she walked away. Frustrated and annoyed, she wonder how come they didn't even see her standing there. Eunha stopped in her tracks.

I shouldn't just walked away. These guys need to learn some lesson, she thought. Turn around she walked fast towards them. "Both of you! Can you please watch where y-"

Oooh shit.

Eunha had her eyes wide open, staring at the other tall guy, pointing at him in disbelief while he did the same.

"It's you!"

It's him.

It's. Really. Him.

So he isn't some ordinary human, to think that I'm meeting him here.

Haishh!!! Out of all places in the world, why would I have to face him here?!!

Eunha suddenly recalling the moment where she took the jacket from him. Arrghh so embarrassing... I need get out of here. Think Eunha! Think!!!

The guy whom she met before still staring at her in disbelief. Perhaps wondering how she ended up here as well. The guy who bumped into her coughed and slightly moved forward. He reached out his hand once again, wanting to shake his hand with her. "Nice to meet you. I'm Taehyung. You must've previously met my friend Jungk-,"