Chapter 11: When Foxes Meet Wolves Part II

Presenting you an extra long chapter because I will be busy. Enjoy XD

"Let. Her. Go," commanded the leader, Sowon.

Pulling Eunha to him, her back hitting his chest, Jungkook tightly wrapped his left arm around her waist. His right hand still closing Eunha's mouth shut, who was struggling to free herself from him.

Ahh shit. This is why people never mess with them. Jinjja museowo...

Jungkook's grip on Eunha's body was so strong he used her as his only protection, quite afraid of what the scary girls would do to him.

Think of something Jungkook. Think!

"Whow... Easy  ladies." Jin was trying to calm the girls down, his hand both were up each side of his head. The Bangtan members were taken aback by the sudden change of The Yeochin. "Yah! Jungkook-ah! What're you doing?!" He whispered loudly, but from his own view Jungkook didn't seem to bother about the situation right now.

Jimin took the courage to speak, "Ladies please don't misunderstand. Jungkook meant no harm-,"

"Shut up or I'll cut your throat," growled Yuju, flashed instantly from her position towards him, her right hand almost choking Jimin's neck.

Jimin was shocked at first. Feeling amused, he immediately gave her a smirk and pulled her hand away from his neck. "I would prefer if you only give me a hickey. Won't that be great instead?" he whispered, kissing her knuckle while his eyes locking the pair of flustered eyes in front of him. Yuju swiftly pulled her hand away, controlling her expression.

J-Hope, the person nearby the two of them couldn't believe what Jimin had said. These were The Yeochin we're talking about. How could he be so flirty? Even to them?! Psh, loves truck much? He thought. But Jimin always looked that flirty whether he realized it or not. So... rude. At the corner of his eyes, he saw a fire. He looked around, he gulped.

Shiteu! Jimin, you're so in trouble by provoking them.

And look at her! She, she's getting... hotter...

"ARGHH! MEOYA HYUNG?!"

"Close your fucking mouth will you?! You'll drool!!" Suga scolded him after he hit the back of J-Hope's head.

The other girls got angered by Jungkook and now, Jimin made it worst. Sinb could be seen burning up even more. Sowon, Yerin and Umji looked like they almost turned into those. Evil. Witches.

"L-Launch your powers on us and you won't be seen in K High anymore," stated Rapmonster, though stuttering he kept himself into his leader mode. This wasn't supposed to happen. The girls usually weren't this easy. He did admit that his group looked up on them. The way they fought, the way they showed their skills, their intelligence. His group had seen them all. His group had always monitored them all, in fact. Never once they saw the girls would do anything stupid. But perhaps seeing Eunha in Jungkook's arm triggered the rest of the girls he wondered what was so special about the new girl. He cursed Jungkook in his mind. What the hell is he trying to do?!

The rest of The Yeochin members could only clenched their teeth, silently agreeing with what Rapmonster had said. They knew it would be over for them to harm anyone outside The Dimension. A place where only fights took place and powers can be used in K High. Did one wrong move and they would no longer be here ever again. They would no longer be able to protect her. To protect their Eunha. The secrets they kept within them all these years might be wasted. The secret only the five of the girls knew. The secret that they buried with the book inside the metal box but to be revealed to her. Soon. Other people may wondered why vowed to share secrets when you hid the secret of yours from the one you promised with. Sometimes life were just meant to be that way, filled with unavoidable reasons. And secrets, were meant to be reveal anyway. The only thing that matters, was time. The right timing when it will be revealed.