Chapter 4: The Beginning Part II

Jungkook's eyes were scanning here and there, searching for his jacket. I'm so done with this shorty hyung! As soon as I see you, you're a dead meat!

Flashback...

Jungkook was trying out few coats in the fitting room, while Jimin waited for him outside.

"Ya... Jungkook-ah... Are you done yet? The sun is gonna rise soon you know," said Jimin, feeling bored and tired while playing with the zipper on Jungkook's jacket.

"Haha. Funny. Nice joke. I've just got in here like five minutes ago."

"Five minutes?? You've been in and out and then came out to try another new ones, and went back in again for God's sake I didn't even bother to count and you're telling me IT WAS JUST FIVE FREAKING MINUTES?!" Jimin shouted, glaring to the door where Jungkook was on the other side as he was panting after letting out his frustration.

Jungkook laughed softly. But he didn't lie that he was coming into the fitting room five minutes ago. For the seventh round he believed. Wait I think it's the eighth. Or probably ninth? He thought.

"Urgh! Just pick one already! Rapmon hyung reminded us we shouldn't be too late!! I don't wanna get caught!"Jimin grumbled.

"Aishh just shut up, shorty hyung! I'm almost done!"

"What did you call me?"

"I said, shorty. S.H.O.R.T.Y," he replied, adding fuel to the fire.

This maknae is so gonna get it! Jimin breathed in, trying to control his anger. He looked down to the jacket. Jungkook's favourite jacket. A sudden thought in his mind made his lips curved into a smile. An evil smile specifically. Light bulb. He thought.

After a few minutes, Jungkook came out with his chosen coat. "Hyung, Iet's go-, huh? Where did he go?"

Ting! A message came from his cell phone. He took it out.

Jiminie Pabo: Shorty huh? You'll gonna regret saying that, maknae.

Seen 8.42pm

A picture was send after that. Downloading. Silent. Then his eyes became big and wide.

THIS HYUUUNG!!!

End of flashback...

-----

Jungkook looked at his surroundings. His left, lingerie. His right? Bikinis. Of course to Eunha he might look weird, but honestly speaking, he didn't even realize he ended up at a women section of the store. Because of that pabo. Aish! Out of all places!

Jungkook tried to drag her somewhere but here God knew he was so red right now. He didn't really expect her to scream, so out of reflex he brought them into the nearest fitting room. He can't let his face be seen as both him and Jimin escaped to the human world not at the time they were allowed to. He couldn't help it. And here where he was wasting his night. On a department store. With Jimin. Urgh that troublemaker.

Okay. So I dragged her here, now what?

"Don't you dare do anything to me. You don't know who you're dealing with right now, byuntae." A sudden voice brought him faced towards her direction.

Did she just called me byuntae?! Hah! Who does she think she is to look down on me. If this how it goes, huh... Let's play, shall we? Jungkook smirked in amusement.