Chapter 10: When Foxes Meet Wolves Part I

"A-Annyeonghaseyo. A 19 year old girl and the last member of Yeojachingu, Eunha imnida. Nice to meet you. Jal butakdeurimnida!!!"

Everyone else in the room gasped in disbelief.

Male 1: Yeojachingu?!

Male 2: They're adding a new member?

Female 1: So the rumours are true.

Female 2: A new girl suddenly upgraded to The Elite groups. She's not even that great. Pfft!! What a cheater.

Eunha could be seen standing uncomfortably as the apprentices kept on whispering among themselves. Sinb turned her head around glaring at that one girl, with eyes literally on fire. Bitch, you surely haven't taste hell. Didn't you?

Sowon quickly eyed on Sinb, telling her not to do anything stupid. The other Yeochins were as uncomfortable as Eunha but decided to just let it go. For now.

Amidst the noises, Master Lee spoke, "Silence everyone!! Eunha-ssi, please take your seat."

Eunha took a quick scan of her members who were sitting right in front of her. Seeing Umji, Sinb and Yuju sitting on the long desk on her right while Sowon and Yerin on the left, she swiftly walked towards Yerin sitting on an empty spot. All of them were preparing for the lesson.

"Now, let the lesson begin," said Master Lee.

Meanwhile, on the left side, far end of the room, a group of boys were on their own little world.

"Yah Jiminie!" J-Hope whispered loudly while poking Jimin's back playfully. "Told ya it's true!"

"Hyung, we met her just now. Right Jungkook? Now that I realize, she's pretty cute!" commented Taehyung, showing her rectangular charm smile. Jungkook who was still clearly watching Eunha's back now glaring at Taehyung beside him as quick as lightning. Excuse me?

Wait what? Excuse you, Jungkook. What's wrong with you?! He thought. He furrowed his eye brows, put his forehead on his desk.

"We met her even earlier than you," scoffed Jimin to Taehyung. "Right Jungkook? And if I recall correctly, that new girl is her right???"

The hyung lines including Taehyung turned their heads to Jimin. "What d'ya mean?" asking in unison.

Jimin opened his mouth but got interrupted by Jungkook.

"It's her," he said. Turning his back around to face his hyungs, he continued, "The girl on the department store. It's her."

Yeojachingu Eunha huh... Interesting.

He chuckled and smirked, staring at her back again.

We meet again, at last...

-----

"Dugun dugun duguuun... Located on the Left Wings of K High! Welcome! To The Yeochin's Room! BAA~BAM!!"

Yerin was introducing their own private room to Eunha with a low and loud tone, adding unnecessary expression and intonation as they all walked into their room.

It was a good thing that K High just giving practical lessons in the morning and none in the afternoon. So here they were, wasting their lunch time in their room.

"Wow... I never thought you guys got yourselves a room," said Eunha in amazement.

Correction. A big, private room, Eunha thought.