*NOTICE*

Published: Apr, 3rd 2017 [REGARDING THE KING AND QUEEN]

Hello everyone!  (^ ^)

Okay lemme just say it straight to the point. I think a lot of you got confused by the King and Queen and Jin and Sowon before this 'notice' is published. I was planning to change the name anyway but didn't have the time to because I felt guilty for those readers who was confused. Previously I mention this on below in Chapter 6: Denial.

FOR READERS, DON'T BE CONFUSED OF SOWON AND JIN, BECAUSE IT WASN'T MY INTENTION TO MAKE THEM AS EUNHA'S PARENTS. AT THAT TIME. . . . . I THINK, I WAS RUNNING OUT OF NAMES. MIANHAE, I'M STILL A BEGINNER... *aishh kinda regretting it T^T*

So since I'm writing this notice, I'm deleting that one (above in bold) in Chapter 6 so you would expect it would no longer there anymore since I've changed the names of the King and Queen.... to Wang Yeo and Sun (I've mentioned in Chapter 1 and 2 below)

HAHHAHAHHAHA!!! If you're a drama addict I don't have to explain who they are. XD

Anyways, I already finished some few chapters, but I haven't got any time to edit so won't be updating sooo soon.

So that's all for my beautiful, lovely, special readers. Sorry for that (^^)"