Chapter 3

Sophie's POV

After Magcon was over, we decided to head back to our hotel room. Gia called a cab and I noticed she looked tired and irritated. It made me chuckle a bit.

"What!?" she asked aggressively. I just shake my head and the cab arrived. "So, how was finally meeting Aaron Carpenter!!" she squealed. She noticed that I spent more time with him than the other boys.

"IT WAS PERFECT!" I screamed, startling the cab driver. He gives me a weird look and I get embarrassed. "I'll tell you when we get to the room."

"ooooh.." she says smirking at me.

The cab stopped and I jump out fast so Gia could pay the fee. AHAH. "bitch." she mumbled quietly and shoved me. I was laughing the whole ride up in the elevator.

As soon as Gia closed the door I screamed so loud and so much. "AARON FUCKING CARPENTER GAVE ME HIS FUCKING NUMBER!" I squealed dancing and running around our room. I honestly couldn't hold that in any much longer.

"Oh my god Soph shut up, you're gonna get us kicked out." Gia said holding back her laughs at how stupid I looked.

I settle down and told her everything.

"AHHH Sophie! I'm so happy for you!" she gave me a hug and we just watched tv.

I started craving some Starbucks so I changed into a short white flowy blouse and light washed high wasted denim shorts. I put my hair in a messy bun and fixed my makeup.

"GIA I'M OFF TO STARBUCKS WHAT DO YOU WANT?"

"Get me a Green Tea Frap with extra caramel!" she answered.

I put on my red Vans, shut the door and headed towards the elevator.

Aaron's POV

Magcon was over and I was extremely tired.

All the guys are going out to eat but I told them I was gonna head back to the hotel we were staying in.

All I could think about the whole way back is Sophie.

I arrive at the hotel and wait for the elevator to open. I was overthinking about her. I heard the elevator ding and I shook myself back to reality.

The elevator slid open and my eyes widen.

There she was. Standing in front of me, she is so beautiful.

There was a moment of silence and she responded "Thanks." Oh god I really just said that out loud. We both blush and smile awkwardly at each other.

"Are you staying at this hotel?" I asked, breaking the silence.

"Yeah!" she replied enthusiasticaly

A huge smile appeared on my face. "No way! the boys and I are staying here too!"

"That's great! We should all hang out sometime."

"Yeah let's hang out later, when all the guys get back. So where are you going?"

"I'm just getting some Starbucks for my friend Gia and I."

"Do you mind if I come with you?" she shook her head and we walked to Starbucks. She told the cashier her order and before she could get out her money I payed for her.

"Why did you do that? I could've payed for myself." she said.

"I wanted to!" I say and she blushed. She is so adorable.

They call her order and we sat at a small table with our drinks.

"So how was your day cutie?" I asked her and smiled.