Chapter 24

"Aaron?!"

I didn't know how to react as Sophie stood right in front of me, probably not knowing how to react either.

4 months

16 weeks

120 goddamn days

I've spent without being with her. All of that time wasted just because of a car accident. I haven't realized I was on the verge of spilling out tears until my vision had slightly blurred. I looked down, blinking them away, and returning my gaze back to Soph.

"Aaron?," She almost whispered. "I-is that really you?" She stepped closer. I did the same.

"Yes Sophie, it is. I'm back, and I'm still alive." I chuckled.

"I can't believe this," she said slapping her hand over her mouth. A little tear escapes her eye and she removes her hand to wipe it off.

"I really missed you Sophie." I muttered. Her lips formed a big grin, and a light shade of red crept up upon her cheeks. I smiled back, content with the fact that I still have that effect on her.

"I really missed you too Aaron.

Too much." She breathed out, as her lips quivered. I didn't hesitate to just pull her into my arms. She immediately wrapped her arms around me and buried her face on the crook of my neck.

"I'm so sorry Sophie. I wasn't here for you for so long and I know I put you through hell when I ended up in the hospital. I feel like total shit for doing this to you. I'm sorry Soph. You're amazing, I can't even begin to think how hurt I would be if yo-"

"Hush Aaron," she cooed. She pulled away to face me, her arms remaining around my neck. "It wasn't you're fault you were in a coma for 4 months. What all that matters is that you're here now." She said, cheering me up. "And if anyone should be apologizing, it should be me. I left you Aaron. I was supposed to be by your side the whole time, but here I am, in LA, just now finding out that you're back." She mumbled, looking away from me.

"Soph look at me," I frowned. Her eyes met mine again and she let out a sigh. "I understand ok? I wouldn't blame you. Four months is a long time, don't be so hard on yourself, I forgive you. I pulled her back in my arms and kissed her forehead. "Y'know Soph? Being thousands of miles away from you for so long had never, not even a bit, lessened my affection for you." I said into her hair. "I still love you lots."

She tensed up but relaxed shortly after. "I still love you too Aaron," she said, making me smile. "Ah I missed you so fucking much."

"I did too, but you know what else I missed?"

"What?" She pulled away so that she could look at me.

"This." And with that I brought my face to hers and connected our lips. The kiss was needy, but at the same time it made me feel satisfied. She pulled away and smiled.

"I did too." She muttered.

"Hey are you guys done?!" Dillon shouted from behind the fence, interrupting us. Sophie giggled.

"Yeah uh- I guess." I said. They walked through the gate and Sophie welcomed us in. We set our things down in the living room.

"So do you guys have like a place to stay at or..?" Sophie asked us, and we just shook our heads in response. "Oh."

"Well we understand you can't let us stay here, we can find another place." Taylor spoke up.

"Uhm no it's ok it's fine, this all was just so unexpected." She chuckled. "Uh, there's only one guess bedroom."

"Me and Dillon can share it, and Aaron can just sleep in your room." Taylor said, a slight smirk appearing on his face.

"Alright," she nodded and sat down with us.

"So do you guys wanna fill me in on what has happened the past four months?" I looked up at all of them.

"Well your sister gave birth, you're an uncle!" Sophie cheered.

"Yeah Tay and Dillon told me, god I can't wait to see him." I smiled.

For the next hour and a half we just talked about what happened like how Magcon split up and now our poor fandom no longer has a name. I found out Nash and Cam are in a TV show called Awesomeness TV, and Jack and Jack just released a new game called Let it Goat and a new song. We even played the game together for a little bit, seeing who could get the highest points. They informed me about Jacobs tour and the new single he has released. I was also beyond proud of Shawn when they told me he was on tour with the Austin Mahone and that his new single reached number one on iTunes in under one hour.

I felt so overwhelmed with everything. I was more than happy for my friends and how they're making it big, but upset because I wasn't there to support them or be there for my fans.

After talking and rebuilding the strong bond between us, we went to our rooms.

"I'm gonna go get ready for bed." Sophie said and I nodded. I reached into my back pocket for my phone, but it wasn't there. I panicked for a few seconds then remembered it was in the living room.

I went downstairs and retrieved my phone which was sitting on the couch. Before I had the time to go back upstairs, someone knocked on the door. I scurried to the front door and answered it.

It was Matthew.

-

-

o no jfkfdjd

again thanks for somehow getting my shit fanfic 110+ reads like wow wtf

ily don't forget to vote xx

tweet me @ohsexpinosa