Chapter 6

Sophie's POV

I felt a hand on my shoulder. I froze and felt my body tense up.

O god. I'm gonna get raped. Who is this? Ugh. I should've known better than to go in a dark alley alone.

I screwed my eyes and continued on making the worst possible scenarios that might happen.

I turn around and I'm extremely relieved to see Matt. I let out a breath that I didn't even know I was holding.

"Hey Soph. I've been looking everywhere for you!" He said scanning my entire face for injuries. He looked really tired and I'm happy that he went all out and searched for me.

"Well you found me." I replied with a small smile. I'm glad he did, if not I would've been lost and scared.

"Yeah I did.." He trailed off still looking at my face. I felt heat rising up into my cheeks, so I hugged him hoping that he won't notice.

"Let's get to the others." I said pulling away. He gave me a half smile and wrapped an arm around me while we strolled through the city. I snuggled into his chest and wrapped my arms around his waist, I felt safe.

"Do you want to talk about it?" He asked. I looked up at him and shook my head. I was never really one to open up to people about my feelings, I always kept them locked up inside of me. we continued walking for 20 minutes I think. Wow did I really stray this far. I was happy when we arrived back at the hotel, but I was afraid I would run into Aaron. I don't really want to talk to him right now. We hurried into my room and I threw myself on my bed. I was exhausted. Matt makes his way towards my bed and lays next to me.

"Hey, it's ok." He whispers stroking my hair. My vision starts to get blurry as the tears threaten to escape me eyes. "Don't cry over him Soph, he doesn't deserve you." Matt calms me down with his words and I get up to fetch my earbuds. Even though I was tired from wandering all over this city, it was still 9:00pm and I wasn't sleepy at all. I plug them into my iPod and select my favorite playlist. I hear light snoring and I see that Matt is knocked out with his arm around my waist. His mouth is open wide and he's drooling a bit. How cute. I find myself just laying there staring at the ceiling unable to sleep, drowning in my thoughts. The songs playing on my iPod relate to how I'm feeling right now, and it's not really helping me get over him.

Maybe we just weren't right, but that's a lie, that's a lie

Ugh. If Ari and Nathan weren't so good at singing, I would've already thrown my iPod to the floor. So I just quietly sung along instead of listening to the music.

And we almost, we almost knew what love was... But almost is never enough

Soon after that, I fell asleep.

-

I feel the weight shift on the bed and I hear people talking, but I'm half asleep so I can't make out what they're saying. "Night Soph." I hear someone whisper to me, and feel a kiss on my forehead. My eyes flutter open expecting to see Aaron, but it's Matt. His face is really red and his eyes are wide open in shock. I try to make it less awkward for him by giving him a small smile.

"Night Matt." I say softly.

He walks out and Gia comes to sit on the edge of my bed. Before she could speak I raise my hand to her face to silence her. I don't feel like talking about this right now, and I'm sleepy.

"I'll talk to you about this tomorrow ok?" She nods and I fall back to sleep.

-

Aaron's POV

What have I done? It's already 10:30pm and I have no clue where she is. What if she got lost in the streets? What if something bad happened? And it would be all my fault. All because of some hoe. Everyone tried to help me find her, but it's already late so they gave up. They all probably think I'm a douche bag for doing this. Just as I was about to leave my room to search for her again, I got a text from Gia.

*Hey Aaron, great news! Matt found her and he brought her to her room not too long ago. He just left and soph is ktfo.*

I took a deep breathe of relief. A huge amount of weight is lifted off my shoulders and I'm ecstatic that she's found, but I still feel very guilty about what I did. Woah. She was with Matt?! Fuck. I hope nothing happened. I pray that she will forgive me and that we could continue what we had because I have strong feelings for her. It's crazy all this has happened considering I just met her a couple days ago. How should I explain myself and apologize? I should probably go all out for her on this one. I go into the bathroom and get ready for bed. When I get out, Jack J isn't in here. He probably cleared things up with Jack G, I'm happy for them. Unless he's out with Gia somewhere. I grab my earbuds and plug them into my phone. All of Me by John Legend starts to play, but the lyrics made me feel guily so I skipped the song.

Ball and out, let the body shots

Oh god...

TURN DOWN FOR WHAT!

This is what I get for putting it on shuffle mode. I just select a playlist and try to fall asleep. I start dozing off to the song Nothing Like Us by JB, and I fell asleep to the lyrics.

I wish I could give you what you deserve...

There's nothing like us, there's nothing like you and me, together through the storm...